• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper Mx Gp Edition

kenjie

i took that photo at y-zone ortigas.. the difference is, the 2012 sniper mx has no headlight on switch.. when you start the engine, it also open the h.light and park light.

ah ok.. im just working here in ortigas just a walk away from yzone and i saw their display of mx thats why when i saw your post i quite recognize it. nice post bro.

oceanjess19

mga bro. nakita ko na ung 2nd gen ng smx difference lang sa 1st gen is ung automatic headlight tpos un sticker and colors the rest same na po pati engine. 3's shop agent explain it to me. and about dun gp edition d pa sure if lalabas sya dito sa pilipinas. hoping it will come and if it comes more higher price i think..

yannibeee

does anybody know where i can get 2011 Yamaha 135LC GP Edition sticker? even if not here in the phlippines and we will order. thank you!

edfaith

Super Veteran
mga bro. nakita ko na ung 2nd gen ng smx difference lang sa 1st gen is ung automatic headlight tpos un sticker and colors the rest same na po pati engine. 3's shop agent explain it to me. and about dun gp edition d pa sure if lalabas sya dito sa pilipinas. hoping it will come and if it comes more higher price i think..
kaya nga yung 2011 pa rin ang binili ko eh. di ko na pahirapan ang sarili kong mag lagay ng switch

sniper135lc

Super Veteran
I am a little jealous. Vietnam had their new Exciter in RC and GP edition released last year, both H/C models. But the front disk on Malay model, I like alot. BIGGER! :( I want that disk!!!!

(photo is 2011 Exciter GP - used for front disc reference)
maybe we can mass order this front disc,shock cover and caliper to our local supplier here in t135 in that way we can have it.

kr.r_sniper

Super Veteran
maybe we can mass order this front disc,shock cover and caliper to our local supplier here in t135 in that way we can have it.
i already ordered in malaysia but sad to say out of stock...Castrol dudshop i think they used this disc rotor on their race bike D: