Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper 150 Mxi Modification

gdeezzyy

sharing my latest set.
tuneboss ecu
cms t2 cams (5.8mm lift)
57mm dome type forged piston(spec v)
port n polish head

using 14x45 sprocket set(advance reading) rpm was very angry at all gears even at final drive, unfortunately speedo reading stays at 152kph but the rpm was very angry i guess i need to go back to the factory sprocket setting for more top end power.

Last edited:

Wamonoseko

sharing my latest set.
cms t2 cams (5.8mm lift)
57mm dome type forged piston(spec v)
port n polish head

using 14x45 sprocket set(advance reading) rpm was very angry at all gears even at final drive, unfortunately speedo reading stays at 152kph but the rpm was very angry i guess i need to go back to the factory sprocket setting for more top end power.
Semi dome piston sir already have valve pocket,right? Did you make ur valve pocket more deep sir?or not?

MXKINGLOVER

Sir i need advice, when i go more 10k RPM at 4th gear my Speed locks on 136 when i shift to 5th gear :(, but when i shift below 10k RPM my Top speed goes 145 kph. What should i tune on my Aftermarket ecu? My mods is JUKEN3 DUAL band ecu and Mody5 racing exhaust.

gdeezzyy

need advice regarding back fire/throttle response delay on 4-6k rpm. do i need to install adjustable timing gear? my cam is cms t2.

Z5 5.7mm boss,better acceleration and top,
Thanks sir! any ideas where to get or order? I'm from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. Perhaps some members near me who has.. or if not equivalent.
and btw, the mechanic of the previous owner of my king said that it had its piston pocketed already..what camshaft will I use to take advantage of the pocket? thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Kenshin18

Hello papa jap..im newbie here! I just want ti know the good modification of my sniper 150mxi.. I want to increase the power of my king..any good suggestion and tested modification...All stock