• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper 150 Mxi Modification

Kenshin18

Im planning to buy after market ecu sir japs but i dont know what is the best ecu at this time coz plenty are good at this moment..any suggestion po??
Any update sa specs mo at this time sir japs??

edlaz

just to ask, is it advisable to use 4th gear alone in breaking up the speed of MC sniper 150? my new sniper is one month old, traveling long distance with 4th gear only with max. speed of 120kph. my 4th gear is freaking out! =)

julianito_maldito

who among you here guys have used rc mini ecu for 177cc sniper? need your help:help::help::help:
specs are:
option1 62cb forged piston flat
10 holes injector for 180cc
z5 cams 5.7 lift
open pipe
my question is what is your setting for this (on the ecu? ABCD) the number sequence.
currently our set is on 0911 good at top end with silencer but still has back fire.. not yet tried on open pipe
because of the crocs on the highway(;););))
sir @JapSpeed need your master inputs on this..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

jazzyjuan76

who among you here guys have used rc mini ecu for 177cc sniper? need your help:help::help::help:
specs are:
option1 62cb forged piston flat
10 holes injector for 180cc
z5 cams 5.7 lift
open pipe
my question is what is your setting for this (on the ecu? ABCD) the number sequence.
currently our set is on 0911 good at top end with silencer but still has back fire.. not yet tried on open pipe
because of the crocs on the highway(;););))
sir @JapSpeed need your master inputs on this..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi I'm new here just started my first project and i know is a little late to reply to this message but i had problems with my UMA RCM4 whichis the same aRacer mini c4,the thing is that your ECU has a default profile that is for stock engine 150cc (assuming you have a sniper 150)with stock exhaust,so because of this I bought the iLink cable and connected it to my laptop there they have different maps that you can get based on your mods,I don’t think there is an specific setting for any bike cause all have different things,I would flash one of those maps and start from scratch,is what i did with mine and is all good now,hope it helps someone...
That highlighted maps is what I would use if i were you,with the difference that is meant for a 160cc injector which is what i use on my 195cc and still was too rich before adjusting the ECU
(ABCD)
This ECU is amazing but only with the cable to get the maps.

Attachments

JAYQ

mga master mekanik jan tanong lang po mag pa kabit po ako kasi ng cams stage 1 nag lalaro kasi idle ko sa 1k rpm to 1.7 minsan nasa 2.1 ganon ba talaga pag cams?? dpa kasi dumating yung ecu ko ... ecu kaya kulang or my issue sa cams?

Kyancaleb

Sir jap. Im from bacolod also. My current set up is spec v 57 semi dome, pitsbike ecu, uma coil, rest is stock. My concern is when i do rapid acceleration i can hear some knocking from my cylinder head but on normal ride wala nman. Is it normal for a semi dome piston? My current valve clearance is .6 and .8..ngayo ko advice pls.

Gerry Jaloro

Super Veteran
Sir jap. Im from bacolod also. My current set up is spec v 57 semi dome, pitsbike ecu, uma coil, rest is stock. My concern is when i do rapid acceleration i can hear some knocking from my cylinder head but on normal ride wala nman. Is it normal for a semi dome piston? My current valve clearance is .6 and .8..ngayo ko advice pls.
Adjust valve clearance 10 & 15... Basi mabalian ka valve... Kung toktoktok sound delikado, kung tiktiktik ok lang...

Kyancaleb

sharing my latest set.
tuneboss ecu
cms t2 cams (5.8mm lift)
57mm dome type forged piston(spec v)
port n polish head

using 14x45 sprocket set(advance reading) rpm was very angry at all gears even at final drive, unfortunately speedo reading stays at 152kph but the rpm was very angry i guess i need to go back to the factory sprocket setting for more top end power.
Try racing valvespring like uma or other reliable brand... better use adjustable ecu...
I have on hand pitsbike valvespring bro. Okay mni ayhan?

Tjstar

Hello anyone can suggest best tips to uograde .. my spec now 63 with tb 34 and 140 injector valve 19/22 sporcket 15-37 custom cam uma ekzos cutting std.. and hp 25 top speed 170+.. what else to maximum modi for spec 63

artzy

What recommended valve clearance for cms cam 5.8lift? For now I used .8 .10 but still have a tiktiktik sound.