march 6
paid P200/each

1.ceejay
2.ted
3.mars
4.ton ton
5.rhodd ford white
6.jason
7.mekyla (to be deposited on chris account)
8.omar koya(to be deposited on chris account)

yanski

Super Veteran
ano po yung sec? i dont want to be ignorant pero di ko talaga alam tanong lang po wala sana ma tuligan sakin..

BossMars

Super Veteran
roadtrip047 said:
yanski said:
ano po yung sec? i dont want to be ignorant pero di ko talaga alam tanong lang po wala sana ma tuligan sakin..
SNIPER EB COMISSION po ata
fafa jun B., humrit ka nanaman ha... :lol: S E C Reg. is not a joke... we must take this seriously, bro. :wink: atend ka na nga ng EB...marami ka ng namimiss.... :)

Seriously speaking,After SOS Officers and SOS Senior-es has layed a great foundation ( has done succesful events & activities and actively participating on socio-civic activities) of our club for three years going on four...i think our club has proven to the motorcycle community what S.O.S. is made of...its the Prestige.... for me, S.E.C registration is very timely with our name that is very well known throughout the country and some clubs are springing out of nowhere...this is very important...this is our prime...Remember we are the Premiere Club of Sniper Owners (the first) [= thanks to the founders =] and with that, no one will ever take that from us and im proud to be one of it...

so, SOS brothers this is again the time that our full cooperation is needed...for the Love for SOS.... Go!!! GO!!! GO!!!

:idea:

:p :p :p

@ yanski, if you don't have an idea what S.E.C means?, you can visit the website @ Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
@mars, nice one pre, yung MECHANICS sa POKER celebrity CHARITY event natin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

speedmaniac

Super Veteran
marsabugan said:
roadtrip047 said:
yanski said:
SNIPER EB COMISSION po ata
fafa jun B., humrit ka nanaman ha... :lol: S E C Reg. is not a joke... we must take this seriously, bro. :wink: atend ka na nga ng EB...marami ka ng namimiss.... :)

Seriously speaking,After SOS Officers and SOS Senior-es has layed a great foundation ( has done succesful events & activities and actively participating on socio-civic activities) of our club for three years going on four...i think our club has proven to the motorcycle community what S.O.S. is made of...its the Prestige.... for me, S.E.C registration is very timely with our name that is very well known throughout the country and some clubs are springing out of nowhere...this is very important...this is our prime...Remember we are the Premiere Club of Sniper Owners (the first) [= thanks to the founders =] and with that, no one will ever take that from us and im proud to be one of it...

so, SOS brothers this is again the time that our full cooperation is needed...for the Love for SOS.... Go!!! GO!!! GO!!!

:idea:

:p :p :p

@ yanski, if you don't have an idea what S.E.C means?, you can visit the website @ Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission

wow!!!

iaabot ko na lang kay recca or christ ang share ko

Black Panther

Super Veteran
sorry guys dami ko din na miss

support pa din ako sa activities and projects natin - next eb i'll be there

@sir linjun - how much yung bogart tires? i'll also fulfill my "atraso" to u

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
POSTED BY MARS...

WELL SAID PRE...

Black Panther

Super Veteran
Let's support the SEC registration of SOS

tagal ng due ito as far as i remember 2007 pa pinaplano ito

Go SOS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BossMars

Super Veteran
fafis, can we make this topic a sticky thread because of its importance...kasi our taget is this month na po di ba ...para di matabunan ng iba... :wink: :) :wink: