• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

S.O.S. 5th ANNIVERSARY preparation

BOSSMAN

Super Veteran
Di ko alam kung ung yamaha logo or Ducatti logo ung lalagay ko. Pa advise na lang mga sir.
sir i think yung ducati logo kasi yun ang design ng new jacket natin, paki indicate yung full name ng SOS
(Sniper Owners Society) sa banner i think much better & pa darker ng color yung "5th" na font...thanks :)

mingomz

Super Veteran
sir i think yung ducati logo kasi yun ang design ng new jacket natin, paki indicate yung full name ng SOS
(Sniper Owners Society) sa banner i think much better & pa darker ng color yung "5th" na font...thanks :)
Noted po sir. the test banner was designed according dun sa mga comments and opinions nung isang EB (ted, ,mars, chowie, mingo). Will make seperate designs para makapamili tayo.

Thanks

BossMars

Super Veteran
NICE One! sir mingz... ayos na ayos talaga. parang kilala ko yung nebengKing diyan sa new banner na ginawa mo. looks familiar lang.... hehehe.... ;)

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
NICE One! sir mingz... ayos na ayos talaga. parang kilala ko yung nebengKing diyan sa new banner na ginawa mo. looks familiar lang.... hehehe.... ;)
looks familiar nga...magaling sa bengking yan...sa sobrang higa nahiga nga...:D

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
guys yung payment for the jacket and for the anniversary paki settle na natin...you can send it thru bosschris account or attend our weekly ebs for the payments..thanks

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
ATTENTION

CEEJAY
TED
JASON
MARCUS
CHRIS
MANNY
ALLAN
MINGO
OMAR
RHODD
LINJHUN
REGGIE
YOKO
MARS
JHUN BORAL
TON TON
BRO. MIKE
DENZ
IDOY
RECCA
UNDAH
RAIDERJ
OVERSHOOT
PAUL
CK1
BLACK PANTHER
JOJO
LYNX
WARREN
TOY_REV
PIERRE
LEM

names listed here are confirmed attendees to SOS 5th anniversary

mingomz

Super Veteran
Sir mingz, please send me the design of our 5th anniv plaque for our guests. thanks.
Copy. working on it.

@ sir manny / Boss_Man

You need a RCA connector for your laptop. to get the large LCD working inside the PUB. Just discussed this with uncle. Plus all of the TV's and LCD's not connected to your laptop can play a cd with a presentation.

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
Copy. working on it.

@ sir manny / Boss_Man

You need a RCA connector for your laptop. to get the large LCD working inside the PUB. Just discussed this with uncle. Plus all of the TV's and LCD's not connected to your laptop can play a cd with a presentation.
busy yata si BOSSMAN, malamig kasi ngayon eh :D

BossMars

Super Veteran
I just sent our club profile and invitation to the personnel in charge of Yamaha. lets wait for their answer.

Bossjay, please prepare an official list of the names of our active members including the in-active ones so we can show it to yamaha just in case they will get our list of members. thanks po.

Sir mingz, send it to my email if your done with the design of our plaque. thanks...muwah.