• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Rz 50

trevor

Super Veteran
I left my Yamaha T135 classic at home and I miss riding it a lot although here I got alternative for riding another Yamaha bike. One is a scooter, 50cc and the other is a classic street bike. Single seater, Two-strokes, liquid cooled, 6 speed manual transmission powered but its 50cc engine. Parts are stock except for the CDI (posh). It runs pretty quick reaching 95km/h at 11,000 rpm on 6th gear. It could possibly go more but I hesitate to give it a try avoiding engine trouble. Getting your bike repaired here is very expensive by the way. Last time I remember, I had my scooter's (Jog super Z) rear tire replaced, it cost me 9,800 yen including the tire. Nothing special about the tire...China made. I could have done it myself but my tools are limited.

Why 50cc's? because getting a license is another pain in the butt here. I had my Philippine license switched to a Japanese license but I'm only allowed to get one for less than 49cc bikes. I have an option to get a license for higher displacements; Small (50-124cc), Medium (125-399cc), Large (400cc+) but I need to have a driving test which requires an accurate driving skills considering their standard. That is another painstaking task to deal with. So, I decided to take the easiest way. It's better than pedaling a 25 kilometer a day (one way) anyway. Since I'm riding a 50cc bike, I'm limited to 40km/h. Oh well, I don't mind, you know riders, unless there is a camera watching over you or a police hiding behind the posts...you can still have an exciting ride. You know what I mean. :dance:

Anyway, I missed posting here so today I did . Here are the bikes.

Attachments

Last edited:

trevor

Super Veteran
That is right sir jangbest. Look to me they are the same. I'm not really sure if the disk bolt holes and inner hole diameter is exactly the same. Thanks.

trevor

Super Veteran
Thank you very much T135 members and brothers for your unselfish "likes". I truly appreciate it.

tabi1

Super Veteran
The one seater looks good actually. Shame it wasnt a bit bigger, but hey, at least your on two wheels man :)

trevor

Super Veteran
I was told there was a bigger version of this here but, can't hardly see them running on the street. Those bikes were once ruled the racing ground. Now, collectors item.

Well, I love the performance of this one I have. Good enough for their roads. Thanks man. Cheers.

Ericson

Super Veteran
True, Ericson. Not a bed of a roses as we used to think it is. Unless you have a high paying work.
thats true sir, my jap frient told me once you got old in japan and your just a simple citizen, it will you cost a lot to get a living, unlike here in the Phil he told me if you got 25 pesos youre tummy aches no more, hehe my jap friend loves mami ( he called it ramen even though its an ordinary mami with egg ) hehehe

trevor

Super Veteran
You are right, Sir Eric. More income though big spendings too. Plus sending money back home is another pain in the a**. Yen is plunging down.

Syafiqgooner135, Thanks. I actually want to bring it home but that would cost me a lot.