• IRC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
@mohd_asrim67
wah, even b4 ur bike got out of shop =P i slided in the stock tyres several time n i wasn't even at really high speed but still scrapping the rubber off the stock footrest =P
@bizzy123
the numbers represents the width n profile of the tyres.. for example, on tyre wif size 80/90 means the width is 80mm n the profile is 90mm... hope u get me =)

G

goff_d_p35

thats the same as stock.
when i upgraded i went to 100 (wide) and 80 (side wall) and it's great in the rain and even greater for cornering.

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
100/80 rear tyres... i've juz juz fitted tat size onto my bike... dunlop tt900 n 90/80 in my front... wif a set of new rims =)

G

goff_d_p35

If i can ever order a new set of rims from you LC, i will upgrade the rear to 110/80, as the front is maxed for the stock fork and fender.

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
yeah, 90/80 for the front n 110/70 or 110/80 for the rear, perfect!! haha
my rims r 1.85, 2.50 n i got both for tyres r a cheap price... secret to the price, haha

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
i'm currently using 14-36... drop by oni a lil lil bit la, not much of a diff but definitely a great improvement in corners =)
price, cheaper than others, tats all i noe... ard RM200 per pair... exact price, shh

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
yupp, exactly... reason i use tat sprocket combination is coz my bike produces more than enough torque n i'm planning to go for even more mods tat will produce higher torque... so i have no worries about lack of power at low or mid rpm... n i'm kind of a rpm hungry rider so hu cares bout the low rpm, haha =)

Mafiaflix

IRC RAZZO series, one of the best tire in Indonesia.. I don't have any significant different when I use Battlax before.

mohd_asrim67

Sydney said:
IRC RAZZO series, one of the best tire in Indonesia.. I don't have any significant different when I use Battlax before.
How much the IRC price there?
Is the perfomance equal with Battlax?

Can u show a pic of that tyre?

Cheers..!!

idoy_23

Super Veteran
my stock rear tire always skid so im afraid to run fast. can give me some advised what is the best tire...

cephelix

best brand here i've used is bridgestone battlax....
best grip but because of that,it wears out quite fast.....
bout SGD180 for a pair

Jaa

Super Veteran

im using Mizzle tires, its really sticky, ive had it for 4mos now and it still looks kinda new, dunlops wear out quick from what ive heard and experieced before but they are cool too