Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IRC

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Bttlax still da most popular among them who love speeding. tottally strong grip. but need to change it every 6-7 months.

rooster

Super Veteran
i use dunlops TT901...its nice n cheap..
bought a 90/80 for US$10
but i think its a bit more harder than the previous brand i use..

Snipe_attack'07

rooster said:
i use dunlops TT901...its nice n cheap..
bought a 90/80 for US$10
but i think its a bit more harder than the previous brand i use..
Pick a semi soft compound TT series. There are 2 types of TT series, 1 is the tubetype & the tubeless type. I used TT series tubeless & i twist 110km/hr w/o any hesitations! :D

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
well, i'm using tt900 tube type coz i'm using 18" alloy rims n i almost died coz the front tyres gripped 2 much while i was pushing my bike 2 the max... almost flipped the whole bike =) but still doing fine till now... tat was bout 2 months back i think

rudduan

Super Veteran
im now using MAXXIS tyres,quite lightweight,grips was good,the price is near to dunlop but these tyres are tubeless,so far i feels good using this brand.....oh i forget,this is high performance tyres.....

The Bidin

yup,maxxis..looking 4 it everywhere in kelantan..really2 hard 2 find.i got one Cheng Shim..4 my rear wheel..as gud as dunlop tt900..

The Bidin

as far as i know,cheng sim is a twin of maxxis..not really sure bout that though,but..cheng shim juz gud as maxxis..same factory..

John

no offense...but in my personal opinion i think vee rubber sucks!!!the original rear tire (vee rubber) of my 135 got air bubbles in it after like 5 months since i bought my bike....

chat_master08

Super Veteran
i think the reason why most of us use dunlop is because of the price and availability.. i think.. and cheng shin is also a good brand..

John

Dunlop absolutely....coz since i got my license i've been using dunlop n it never let me sleep on the asphalt even once :)

135lcSS

Super Veteran
Maxxis Tire Are quite Good..they cost u RM130 for both rear and front(stock size) Dunlop here in Penang can get it RM130 also for both and same stock size..jeez Andi'n dut..u are rich BT39 cost RM250 here and its size also only 90/80 available..dont know whether got 80/90 or else..

haen

Super Veteran
i use INDOTIRE street rider for road use, and street fighter for racing riders, they use latest technology like the one on cars, three compounds, for the sidewall, the middle, and base, i've tried mizzle, excella, fdr, nothing compares to these