• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Reminders to everyone

ganto

salam kenal semua pengguna Yamaha MX 135. saya ganto dari YMCI (Yamaha Mx Club Indonesia) Chapter Bekasi.

the doctor

Super Veteran
gud pm .. this is my first time to visit this site.. i have sniper 135 and i want it to be loaded w/ mods... pls help me where to buy a swing arm that will fit to my bike?? i heard honda NSR single arm will do? is it ryt? tnx in advance

the_one

Super Veteran
sniperyaz said:
sir admin how can i post my avatar picture? i like to post my picture to my user name.. thanks
go to Profile> Avatar control panel> then paste the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to> submit

gudlak..

sniperyaz

Super Veteran
the_one said:
sniperyaz said:
sir admin how can i post my avatar picture? i like to post my picture to my user name.. thanks
go to Profile> Avatar control panel> then paste the URL of the location containing the Avatar image you wish to link to> submit

gudlak..
can't upload picture i put an URL to the avatar control panel from image shack it said the url of the remote avatar is not valid too hard to understand this avatar link any help guys, by the way my picture going to upload is the lowest resolution but still dont uploading...,,

Sidro

Super Veteran
@sniperyaz: paps after you load the picz for avatar you want, what did you copy?. I think there are 4 urls given, try to select/copy the "direct link" and paste to the URL section of you profile..

MrFrechFries

-What Is The Best Sprocket Set , Chain And Brand?
-Does Removing The Secondary Carburator is Good Or Bad?
-What Kind or Brand Of CDI is the best?
-Is Changing The Angle(Slant) Of The SwingArm Good?

:)

reymond pombo

Hi T135 Fanatics,

I just want to remind everyone that YamahaT135.COM is a Worldwide Forum for T135 based motorcycle users.

- Please speak in ENGLISH in all other threads (Except in Country Specific forum, Club Forum, For Sale Forum).

You can speak freely in your native language in the ff forums
***Country Specific Forum - each country can speak in their native language
*** Club Forum - depends on your club president/officer
*** Market Forum - depends on the seller

Outside of it, please speak in english. These ensures that all of us from all places of world can understand each other.

-Please share your modifications, tips, tricks or anything you want to share or ask. This site will not be possible without your contributions.
so please share and participate. In the end we all will benefit..

- If you have T135 club, freel free to inform me if you want to have your own Club Forum

Thanks and keep modifying and have a safe ride...

:)

Yours Truly,
Traxxas
si traxx miron kaba sale xr200 cdi?