• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Rank Status

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member

Hi all T135 maniacs! :D

As you've noticed, YamahaT135.COM implements ranking status.
the reason for this is to inform visitors especially in the For Sale Section thread about the status of the member/seller/buyer.

Ranking is based on the
-number of posts
-number of likes
-years as registered user
-others

each of those earn trophy points.

As soon as you reached the minimum points set by the system,
your rank will automatically update.

User Titles are the ff
-Veteran
-Hall of Famer

Thanks everyone, Happy Modding and Safe riding!

marcusfilter

Staff member
@Admin, Just want to express my thought regarding this ranking

e.g. New member that only start this year, but post lots of non sense like upping a thread or things like that just to file up their Posts

Before, when we(T135 Forum) are still starting, posts dont comes that much. More sensible posts we can read. What would other think for those who were given a Veteran Member ranking while they're more that 2 years ahead for being a member

There's nothing to much to brag about this ranking. It just brought up to my attention

Nothing against Bro...just my 2 cents...I know you know what I am talking about

Ride Safe

BHER

Super Veteran
kaya pala nagtataka ako mga 2009 eh newbie pa lang, ung iba 2010 na eh active na. based pala sa post.. NOW I KNOW

jmoquin

Super Veteran
dahil gusto ni admin na maiwasan ang scam..(dahil ang laging issue dito is scam)
pansin naman namin natin na ang laging nadadale ay mga buyer..mas ok nalang sana kung ang lagyan nalang ng ganyan is mga seller ang nakalagay is"TRUSTED SELLER"
at sa mga nagbabalak na maging seller. magsubmit sya ng scan pic. complete home address or any prof. para ma identify sya ni admin. pero hindi yun kadali dapat detailed talaga yung info. nya...tapos yun lalagyan sya ng "TRUSTED SELLER" opinion lang po..^^,

iwas scam!!! Para naman sa scammer pede kayo apply, padala lang nyo details nyo kay admin para lagyan kayo ng CERTIFIED SCAMMER AKO..at kami ng bahala sa iyo!!!

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
marcusfilter said:
@Admin, Just want to express my thought regarding this ranking

e.g. New member that only start this year, but post lots of non sense like upping a thread or things like that just to file up their Posts

Before, when we(T135 Forum) are still starting, posts dont comes that much. More sensible posts we can read. What would other think for those who were given a Veteran Member ranking while they're more that 2 years ahead for being a member

There's nothing to much to brag about this ranking. It just brought up to my attention

Nothing against Bro...just my 2 cents...I know you know what I am talking about

Ride Safe
hi bro

high rank does not equate to VIP.
theres nothing to brag on it.

as ive said
"the reason for this is to inform visitors especially in the For Sale Section thread about the status of the member/seller/buyer."

common sense wise:
more number of posts = very active in the forum

whether nonsense posts or with sense posts, its still part of the
conversation which makes our forum lively and interactive and educational.

:lol:

@doeramon
if we will based it on how much they spent on bike

#1 - iceman
#2 -nanix
#3 - doraemon

The rest of us, we can catch up after 10 years , heheh

@jmoquin
thats my original idea, but its very tasky
just imagin if theres 10,000 trusted members
i will have to do that 10,000 times! hehehe

gota sleep now, 3hours more for the mindanao sniper owners ride.

marcusfilter

Staff member
@Traxx, Point taken...

@Dorae, will be newbie forever if that will be the basis....ha ha ha...and you guys will be god mode already..ha ha ha

ride safe

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I too think it should be based on how long and how offten your on this site. I have been here sinse December 2006 shortly after the site opened. just because I only have 2100 post only makes me a regular member. I don't think it's really far to the ones who put in the effort in making this site so popular. Not to mention I am a real life Veteran.