• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Rank Status

se7en

Super Veteran

Hi all T135 maniacs! :D

As you've noticed, YamahaT135.COM implements ranking status.
the reason for this is to inform visitors especially in the For Sale Section thread about the status of the member/seller/buyer.

Ranking is based on the
-number of posts
-number of likes
-years as registered user
-others

each of those earn trophy points.

As soon as you reached the minimum points set by the system,
your rank will automatically update.

User Titles are the ff
-Veteran
-Hall of Famer

Thanks everyone, Happy Modding and Safe riding!

sir i've noticed one seller in the FOR SALE SECTION ...the status is "NEW MEMBER". i will not mention his handle name here but question, is this allowed already ? Just curious sir. thanks :thumbsup:

Maybe they allowed to make a post the new member in the for sale section,But it all depend to the buyer if he will take the risk to buy item to the new member,For me much better to buy items to the trusted and Veteran or the very known people who sells parts her in this forum.:thumbsup: :D

Jhonard

Veteran
sir i've noticed one seller in the FOR SALE SECTION ...the status is "NEW MEMBER". i will not mention his handle name here but question, is this allowed already ? Just curious sir. thanks :thumbsup:
Regarding this matter... i also want a clarification about this... I also want to sell some of my old items
but I was restricted because of my status.. if it is allowed.. can i also ask the permission to do so...

se7en

Super Veteran
Regarding this matter... i also want a clarification about this... I also want to sell some of my old items
but I was restricted because of my status.. if it is allowed.. can i also ask the permission to do so...
sir. actually as far as i know the rule is NEW MEMBERS are not allowed this is to avoid/prevent SCAMMERS, but i think somehow a few can post in the for sale section eventhough their status are NEW MEMBER. Maybe you can just ASK any of your friend on the thread whose status is either MEMBER, VETERAN or higher.

RIDE SAFE. :thumbsup:

Jhonard

Veteran
sir. actually as far as i know the rule is NEW MEMBERS are not allowed this is to avoid/prevent SCAMMERS, but i think somehow a few can post in the for sale section eventhough their status are NEW MEMBER. Maybe you can just any of your friend on the thread whose status is either MEMBER, VETERAN or higher.

RIDE SAFE. :thumbsup:
but if its possible for me me to post on for sale section like your example... y not?
in fairness to everybody...

se7en

Super Veteran
but if its possible for me me to post on for sale section like your example... y not?
in fairness to everybody...
again sir, as far as i know, their doing this to prevent scammers to keep on doing various accounts on the site to SCAM. But maybe, just MAYBE you can ask sir ADMIN's permission if HE can unlock it for you. ride safe sir :thumbsup:

cinimoddominic

What about those buyers who are members of this forum? Does it affect the ranking?
Considering the fact that it is also risky on their part whenever they buy items from the seller.
How about giving them points whenever items were sold to them?
Just a thought admin.... :)

galgee

What about those buyers who are members of this forum? Does it affect the ranking?
Considering the fact that it is also risky on their part whenever they buy items from the seller.
How about giving them points whenever items were sold to them?
Just a thought admin.... :)
yeah right!! what the "buyers" should do is present a valid receipt hahaha! What if you don't like the item from the seller, can the buyer remove points from the seller? :cool: