• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Question about Carb

pEkz

Super Veteran
Is there anyone here who uses UMA Carb?? how did you connect it properly to the manifold??please advice.. thanks!

raider125jeigh

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
Is there anyone here who uses UMA Carb?? how did you connect it properly to the manifold??please advice.. thanks!
hahahahah... did you buy one? i beieve there is a seperate manifold u need to purchase... MARCUSFILTER uses it... 28mm... hehehe...

TUNEUP 10am to 4-5PM hahaha... fish...

pEkz

Super Veteran
@rj
bought?is that the one that fishermen use in fishing??hehehe!!!

@eboi
you mean the raiders' rubber manifold? am i correct? hehehe

@ dorae
the UMA manifold really fits but my concern is, is it reliable?do you think i will be having any problems in the future?

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
@rj

@eboi

@ dorae
the UMA manifold really fits but my concern is, is it reliable?do you think i will be having any problems in the future?
yes its reliable..
uma is a big name in the circuit industry and so far so good the users that i have spoken with have positive feedback about it..

but for me i still prefer old school japanese carbs..

and the raider manifold as well..
you just make duling duling the butas to fit..

raider125jeigh

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
@rj

@eboi

@ dorae
hahaha....FAG..heheheh..
raider manifold cost 700 - 1200 2-3 yrs ago... but i did not used that...RUBBER kasi( nagpamchine shop ko before)

why u want to axle us?????? hahaha.....

pEkz

Super Veteran
another question... how will you protect your carb from dirt/water that comes from "talsik" if the air box has been removed?

pEkz

Super Veteran
axle??? hahah!!! i'll punch you later if we will meet! hahaha!! im just curious you know... basta.. calling dorae and eboi and all other people... anymore advice?

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
another question... how will you protect your carb from dirt/water that comes from "talsik" if the air box has been removed?

try using an air filter..
velocity stacks..
modify something to cover the carb..

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
im not selling it papa..
sponge type..
para ka ring naka velocity nyan..
isa lang di ko trip dyan..

di halata na naka open carb ka... :cry:

pEkz

Super Veteran
where did you get that one?? is that fit for my budget?my budget is only 500 (utang pa) hahaha! did you cover the side near the wheel?? gosh its hard to english!!!!!!!!!!!!

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
san ka naman nakakuha nyan??? kaya kaya ng bulsa ko yan?? budget ko mga 500 lang (utang pa) hahaha! tinakpan mo ba ung side dun malapi sa gulong?

takegawa papa..
mura lang yan..

about dun sa side sa gulong thats where fibercrafts mighty tire hugger comes in..

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
pEkz said:
waaaaaaaahh!! wala pa budget for yoko's tire hugger! pde kaya utang dun?? haha!
pwede yun..
si papa yoko pa..
pero kung tight budget at di kaya ng takegawa eh,wag basta basta bili ng air filter..
meron kasi mga air filter,pigil na pigil talaga ang hangin..

mga xrm type ika nga..
try mo rin uma air filter..