• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

PRICE OF BRAND NEW YAMAHA SNIPER?

SiRTOPE

[align=center]Hello ppls im new to the site..i just wanna know wats the price of a new yamaha sniper? as of now im not in P.I..thats y i wanna know wats the price...thanks if someone can help me out..thanks...[/align][shadow=red][/shadow][shadow=red]

Mizpeh

Super Veteran
traxxas-modifier said:
hi bro sirtope
welcome to yamahat135.com

for x1r it cost P110k
Sniper nga ehh hindi X1R, infraction kita hehehe. :D Buti na lang mabait Mods/Admin dito, humble at matulungin pa :D

SiRTOPE

traxxas-modifier said:
hi bro sirtope

for x1r it cost P110k

bro wats the difference between the sniper n x1r? im still new d2 about sa mga motor!!!

Undah-Bone

Super Veteran
SiRTOPE said:
traxxas-modifier said:
hi bro sirtope

for x1r it cost P110k

bro wats the difference between the sniper n x1r? im still new d2 about sa mga motor!!!
ang sniper ay available sa mga dealers like NORKIS etc..

pero ang x1r ay imported bike na available sa caloocan or bulacan..

parehas silang 135cc pero magkaiba ng looks..

try to search sa picture album kung ano itsura ng x1r and ang difference nya sa sniper.

btw welcome sa forums ng mayayabang. hehe.

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
when I bought mine last August 08 the cash price in 3S (exclusuve dealer of yamaha models) is 83k for H/C and 78k fo A/C. but should you opted to avail the un it by installment plan, monthly amortization will be around 4k+ for 2 years and 3k+ for 3 years. if you will compute the difference, around 30K+ for 2 years and 40K+ for 3 years will be added to the cash price of the unit.
hope this will help bro, welcome to YT135! :) :) :)

Benjz

It much cheaper now, coz we have our own YAMAHA PHIL, unlike when it was first launch in the last Qtr of 2006.... It was all made in Indonesia, so shipping made it more expensive... So 84k for H/C and 80-82k for A/C is OK for todays price...

neo

Veteran
Right now here in my erea bulacan 88 for H/C 78 or 79 for A/C. if you can afford to down atleast 45 or 50% of the total price and pay it w/in 6months its 0 interest.. :)

X1rCJ

Super Veteran
sniper_eds said:
raider125jeigh said:
[quote="sniper_eds":2pkho6eb]in dumaguete H/C 78,000 and A/C 73,000

mura dyan pafs ah,,,,, hehehehe,,,,kung malapit lng sa manila yan,,, dinumog n yan hehehe
yup available dito bro... sa UNITED MOTOLIANCE[/quote:2pkho6eb]

mura bro! okay bumili dyn ah..
ang layo lang :cry:

dreyx1

bluesniper3906 said:
when I bought mine last August 08 the cash price in 3S (exclusuve dealer of yamaha models) is 83k for H/C and 78k fo A/C. but should you opted to avail the un it by installment plan, monthly amortization will be around 4k+ for 2 years and 3k+ for 3 years. if you will compute the difference, around 30K+ for 2 years and 40K+ for 3 years will be added to the cash price of the unit.
hope this will help bro, welcome to YT135! :) :) :)
ngayon sa tingin nyo magkano na ang brand new na sniper?