• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

parts and accessories shop in indonesia

thopiang

Super Veteran
brothers from indonesia, is there any shop that sells yamaha 135/sniper/mx accessories and parts at garding serpong, indonesia or near this place?

my friend is in indonesia now and i will ask favor from him to buy me accessories there

and what are the hottest items, parts and accessories of mx in your country?

thanks a lot

dodyhuang

maybe the best for looking a apart is in jakarta JL.kebun jeruk III. west jakarta KOTA near with Hayam Wuruk street.. thats is the best assesoris for all motocycle in indonesia..

X1rCJ

Super Veteran
thopiang said:
brothers from indonesia, is there any shop that sells yamaha 135/sniper/mx accessories and parts at garding serpong, indonesia or near this place?

my friend is in indonesia now and i will ask favor from him to buy me accessories there

and what are the hottest items, parts and accessories of mx in your country?

thanks a lot

hmmm..i smell something great papz..hehe (pwede sabit?) hehe

Undah-Bone

Super Veteran
dodyhuang said:
maybe the best for looking a apart is in jakarta JL.kebun jeruk III. west jakarta KOTA near with Hayam Wuruk street.. thats is the best assesoris for all motocycle in indonesia..
noted. 8)

ganto

dodyhuang said:
yes it's true

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
@Thopiang.

Sir, maybe you can try contacting Bro Haen somewhere in this forum. Or, Mr. Traxxas (our Admin). You can get any of T135 parts. He is the most trusted parts provider. Reside in Jakarta. You can even be well informed about the shipping cost.

Hope that helps
Regards

ajaries

dear brothers..
i'm heading to bandung on October..
is any retail of spare part and accessories there?
tq, please PM me..