• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

nu pipes...

rooster

Super Veteran
hey guys i found out that theres a nu series from NOB1..for those who wants performance but hates the noise :D
SSS = Silent Sport Series...
price ID Rp 350k... :D
simmilar shape to stock pipe only a bit louder..
claim to improve pick up n top speed, maintenance free no more glass wool / steel wool replacements needed :D
will try to get these early next month..who wants too???

Attachments

CarroTT

Super Veteran
but from most of the feedback
singaporean traffic law is so strict
hmmmm........maybe u r right, they all are just scared wuss

i havent been to singapore anyway :lol:
in my place, u get praised by the police for ur nice loud pipes :lol:

i dun understand why people get summoned here :?

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
But s'times we love to get our ride a totally different look...
350k for similar look, I might think twice Rooster Bro.
It would cause me eager to modify my stock pipe instead... mmmh thinking... Got the advice from local thread.

rooster

Super Veteran
think again b4 u mod ur stock pipes last time i checked the price for the stock pipes is RP650k dude..thats roughfly about US $ 70 :D:D:D:D

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Izzit? Heard that any secondhand pipe just cost around 250k. Or just buy that second one then make a mess with it. Fail..? just throw it hehehe. Guys from bandung had given review bout modifying the ori one.

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
I think so...

woii Rooster. Speak as well knowledgeable mechanic and seller.
But if not mistaken, i heard that you.... just did minor mods to your bike.
I think that is unfair. Your bike deserve better treatment, doesn't it?
Cmon..

rooster

Super Veteran
i never said dat i did major mods to my bike..mods takes much money..hey im not a rich guy u know, not like you bro..im just been workin again about 2 months after going trough a lot, n im lucky i still have my bike now..why would i bought a moped if i'm rich??..u figure out that too?? :D
so wht is it to u about da mods of my bike??..:D
but ill do a competition with you..its urs vs mine, so???.. :D:D:D:D
hehehehe

kirana

Super Veteran
delivery to my house how much? if ok i want it to;
u try it first, got power n not to loud its ok for me.then i can sell mine 2nd hand to other people

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Got mad...? No any kind of competition is accepted. If you will, just compete with your self hehehe
Well, my strugle in making life is pretty unique.
Have you work as cleaning service or janitor, or selling slipper on the street? I bet you not. hahaha i did it for almost three years. that the bitter life i ever gone through. but i learn much how not to give up.

My bike is initialy bought just to save more money bcause I spend to much gaz with the car.
I must take along my little boy to his school, go to the office, and do some afternoon teaching in nursing academy.
Then I realized that I been spending more than 900k/month. Stupid isnt it? as i got 4 children to feed up.
i just mod the ride if i think i can do that with my own bare hands and tools.
More than that, I'd better watching others' in the club. That would make me happy.
Now... back to pipes. shall we?

rooster

Super Veteran
back in high skool..i've sell weed...oh yes i did for about 3 months..:D
in college...
i've sell flowers on da street..roses back then...
chocolates from cafe to cafe on valentines day..
RC toys on da streets...also i've done car selling door to door :D
also been through..
slaughtering n chopping chicken from 12am to 3am n then doing chicken deliveries from 4am till 2pm done this every single day 24/7...continued with collecting payments from customers from 3 pm to 6 pm...so??..n i did this all with my t135..hauling atleast 90 Kg of dead chicken every single fuckin day..by the sixth month my partner fled with all my chicken money..now i had to pay 150 US $ each month for debts only from da chicken bizniz..n thats not inc. my monthly needs..so any more sad stories?? :D..we all had our ups n downs..but hey we're still here rite??..
god still love us..lets be gratefull :D:D:D:D

CarroTT

Super Veteran
how u carry 90kg of chicken on the bike ? :shock: :shock: :shock:
tat must be a whole lot of chicken :shock:

kamalez

Super Veteran
He must place a tempera bucket at the rear to carry that much of chicken
I work as waiter at the hotel until my knees are shakey and tired most of time.Go in early morning and out late night. Wonder I have not seen the sun!!!!!!!!!just to pay my college fees
Went to house to house sell frame pic
Have to take care of my mentaly retarded brother like a small infant
I believe on one thing, bad person will given a lot in their lives but god will not help them in the end, good people is given a lot of hassle through their live but the end god won't let us down

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Well, back to the track then, shall we?

I think I might refrain from posting here for da next few days.
As i was too excited, then litl bit ignorant to my daily task and have some seminars to attend in surabaya and capital city.

Thanks 4 having u guys.