• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

No Backride Policy

Storm_rider

Super Veteran
hey guys just want to inform you.
there will be a new rule regarding to motorcycle riders.
i heard that in Marikina the government will pass a rule about no backrider policy to prevent the riding in tandem.
i dont have a exact detail, but i know that if this rule passed it will be applied nationwide..

jangbest

hey guys just want to inform you.
there will be a new rule regarding to motorcycle riders.
i heard that in Marikina the government will pass a rule about no backrider policy to prevent the riding in tandem.
i dont have a exact detail, but i know that if this rule passed it will be applied nationwide..
Fucking Rules ......

Jonmitchell

Super Veteran
i disagree to that kind of law, not all mc users who have their backride's like friends,gf, wife and so on are not what they said "RIDING IN TANDEM... If they going pass this kind of law, asap govenment will have to tell all Motorcycle Dealer's Nationwide that all of their motorcycle products will change their body into Single seater . So that they have no question about it. Thats very unfair law. tsk tsk:mad:

neilryu04

Super Veteran
Damn law maker, trying to impress other with all the laws they published. I will never forget this stupid anti biker laws they did, in the election my votes will count.

jcm1130

Super Veteran
if this law will be implemented, the motorcycle manufacturing will invent a One Seater motorcycle like big bikes.. IMO there will be no sense in having a long seat for the MC..

Storm_rider

Super Veteran
the problem is, seems our defenders are fighting each other as i read.
maybe there is a chance that this law might be implemented.:-(

Samboy Del Rosario

Super Veteran
i don't think this law would be implemented, bcoz there are too many riders in this country not only the scooter riders, underbone riders, how bout the super bike riders with there chick on back ride? and how bout the easy riders touring riders with there chick on backride?