• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Newbies section

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Ooooh the R1 2007 limited edition lookalike. Congratulations keke.

Welcome to the board.

Those little extra add-ons on the Spark 135 look nice, except for the V shaped piece which fits between the front signal lights, That thing does not match with the body.

Cheers bro.

MBB

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Hey Keke, did your limited edition T135 cost more than a standard T135? In Thailand it's MUCH more expensive but for nothing. If the color wasn't that sandpaper matt looking base, I would have bought one instead of a standard gloss black. Black is my color by the way :D

kekejaman

yeah a bit expensive.....but considering it is limited edition, i see alot now in singapore roads, they should change it to unlimited edition already.. :roll:

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
A'ight guys, I'm in Bangkok right now near the sky train and going hunting for some PARTS :) First I plan on purchasing a rear shock and a spoiler...sound good? Cheers!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Hey Mio, i found a KITTI racing cdi that the guy says controls the cooling fan and temp control. but he didn't even know what a TPS was. iI think he was full of sh*t and just trying to sell something. it wasn't even in a nice box. just plan brown. FAKE!! thats what i think. take care bro

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I can't remember who said top floor of MBk Bangkok has a bike store but there was nothing there. I couldn't find anything around there as well! So hard to get around Bangkok.

Instead, I went to a few bars and had a menajetwoix :D

donn77

Hi all,
Bought my 135 Dec last year but only stumbled on this forum last week... So much work at the office not much time to surf :)

Anyway, my bike still standard, now looking for tips/tricks to keep the bike looks good and most importantly the engine in top condition all the time.. :D

donn77

Work as server analyst in an oil & gas company in KL. My first ever bike, so of course wanna keep it as long as I can, like my beloved car...

Bought the bike out of necessity to beat the madness-inducing traffic crawl in KL, but now I found that I love to ride anywhere, only used my car if I go out dating. And even that because my L license doesn't allow me to ride with others at the back :)

I see lots of sifus here, hope to learn a lot from u all :)

azrulc

hello guys.i just bought my 135 lc 2 weeks ago.damn this bike is great.the fuel is also quiet economy.i'm looking forward to join spark club here in malaysia.is it really exists?how can i join?can someone tell me how to join spark club here in malaysia.tq.

pitsch

Hey there,...another newbie here...
Pete from Thailand... enjoying my Spark135 since Dec. 2005
and hope to find some answers to questions and infos here how to enjoy it much longer,
since most "good" mechanics here in South Thailand don't speak english and my thai is not really much better...

CarroTT

Super Veteran
hiyaaaaa pete,
i dun speak thai at all :lol:

where do u originate from ?
i assume u r not native to thai

pitsch

Hi lobak,

originally i'm from germany... but left with a happy face 8yrs ago
to live here in Thailand...
just realised, that i'm one of the older guys here in the forum
hope, you guys won't ignore me with my 40yrs of age...
coz,... age is just numbers on the ID.... important is how old you feel...
and my T135 made me feel a lot younger again....