• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Newbie Question Post It Here!!! [part Vi]

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
I can make it real simple for you, give me 100K and i will make your bike 180cc rocket and i might even have a few pesos change leftover...... deal???
that 100k of Sir Tabil sounds ridiculous but that could be the real actual expenses considering your modification + labor + extra bling bling at the outside. just what Sir tabi1 always told, buy uma products, a bit pricey but it will really revs your heart even in a long run of constant pounding.

tabi1

Super Veteran
that 100k of Sir Tabil sounds ridiculous but that could be the real actual expenses considering your modification + labor + extra bling bling at the outside. just what Sir tabi1 always told, buy uma products, a bit pricey but it will really revs your heart even in a long run of constant pounding.
100K for engine work would be on the high side but i would say 50-60k is pretty close when you include the block, superhead, all the internal plus CDI and gearing changes, and labor especially when you go UMA. Now if you add all the bling and stuff another 100k would be a great deal in my opinion as you can't even imagine how many pesos we have spent on the Sniper. Trust me I could have bought a used big bike and had change left over. Our goal was to make the bike very unique and not just slap assorted crap on to it. It's been 3 years of trial and trying various things we thought fit the bike the best but i think there's really nothing left to do now.

Last edited:

Sidro

Super Veteran
100K for engine work would be on the high side but i would say 50-60k is pretty close when you include the block, superhead, all the internal plus CDI and gearing changes, and labor especially when you go UMA. Now if you add all the bling and stuff another 100k would be a great deal in my opinion as you can't even imagine how many pesos we have spent on the Sniper. Trust me I could have bought a used big bike and had change left over. Our goal was to make the bike very unique and not just slap assorted crap on to it. It's been 3 years of trial and trying various of what we thought fit the bike the best but i think there's really nothing left to do now.
makwalta ka talaga par ne?:inlove:,, hehehe,,
100% agree to papabol @tabi1 , sometimes we owners of yamaha sniper forgot to list down of our expenses for our bike because of love and passion. Most of the owners here have a more higher price on their bikes add-on, conversion and modification parts installed compared to bikes actual cash price.:shag:

tabi1

Super Veteran
makwalta ka talaga par ne?:inlove:,, hehehe,,
100% agree to papabol @tabi1 , sometimes we owners of yamaha sniper forgot to list down of our expenses for our bike because of love and passion. Most of the owners here have a more higher price on their bikes add-on, conversion and modification parts installed compared to bikes actual cash price.:shag:
It's very true, the cost of the bike was the "cheap part", compared to all the other stuff we spent on and those pesos are hard to recover on resell. With that said, we don't upgrade our motorcycles as an "investment" so you know it's not about making money, it's about making your bike "yours". The problem is when you don't list things down the $ go and go and before you know it you could have bought 1 or 2 more new snipers for the cost of your modifications........... That's a scary thought huh????

_PeeNoisE_

hello paps, best sa lahat hanap ka muna ng mapagkakatiwalaan mong mekaniko kasi sya yan mas nakakaalam ano mga main na pangangailangan ng bike mo depende sa setup na gusto mo. carb type ka ba paps oh mx150 na? usually: RCDI, stiffer VS, clutch spring, aftermarket head w/ bigger valve o stock head na modified to big valve, heavy duty conrod, gearings depende kung touring o drag setup, bigger carb, quick throttle, manifold, rimset, sprocket combi,bigger bore, balanced crankshaft, diet for extra torque & top, marami pa segurong iba paps. noob infos lang yang sa akin kasi usually ang mga talagang mechanic bihira o hindi naman nagsishare ng kanilang mga infos dito. usually mga noob lang rin dito ang nag sishare ng infos at nagtutulungan.
Sir pano po qng papalit muna aq ng superhead 23/20 carb 30m ,block 62mm ,gearbox, cdi ok lang po ba kahit yan muna mapalitan?

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
Sir pano po qng papalit muna aq ng superhead 23/20 carb 30m ,block 62mm ,gearbox, cdi ok lang po ba kahit yan muna mapalitan?
usually pag ganyang setup bina balance nila ang crank kasi malaki na cc nyan, ma vibrate na yan. maganda rin palitan ang stock conrod para matibay sa high rpm. pag stock conrod kasi alalay ka kasi parati baka maputol/ conrod. bale ayon lang yan sa pagkakaalam ko Sir ha. hindi po ako mechanic baka pagtawanan ako ng mga tunay na mechanic dito pero atleast nakapagbigay infos.

_PeeNoisE_

usually pag ganyang setup bina balance nila ang crank kasi malaki na cc nyan, ma vibrate na yan. maganda rin palitan ang stock conrod para matibay sa high rpm. pag stock conrod kasi alalay ka kasi parati baka maputol/ conrod. bale ayon lang yan sa pagkakaalam ko Sir ha. hindi po ako mechanic baka pagtawanan ako ng mga tunay na mechanic dito pero atleast nakapagbigay infos.
Salamat comment Sir.. un din sinabi ng mikaniko na nakausap q palit din ng conrod para sure.. bali kukuha ako ng uma super head block 65mm cdi gear conrod carb hyperclutch ignition.. ano sa tingin nyo sir?

Fikry™

Geng lc minta bantuan, block 63 head 22/19 carb uma28 mj130 pj38 exzos mto berasap hitam plug hitam kering try trun mj 125 msih yg same jga. Timing jdi lari. Perlu kne ubah pape ke..

tabi1

Super Veteran
Geng lc minta bantuan, block 63 head 22/19 carb uma28 mj130 pj38 exzos mto berasap hitam plug hitam kering try trun mj 125 msih yg same jga. Timing jdi lari. Perlu kne ubah pape ke..
For what it's worth, i am not sure where you thought you were posting but it's obviously in the wrong area as about 99% of the guys on this thread are from the Philippines so they wont be able to understand your post. Oh yea, i am the 1% - American, lol.

Fikry™

For what it's worth, i am not sure where you thought you were posting but it's obviously in the wrong area as about 99% of the guys on this thread are from the Philippines so they wont be able to understand your post. Oh yea, i am the 1% - American, lol.
can copy language me to go to the dictionary you might understand from the dictionary..

Fikry™

Gang lc ask for help, block 63 head 22\/19 carb uma28 mj130 pj38 exzos motor smoky black black plug dry I tried to put mj 125 is still the same case. Timing so run. Need to totally change what is..

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
can copy language me to go to the dictionary you might understand from the dictionary..
Geng lc ask for help, head block 63 22/19 carb uma28 pj38 exzos mto mj130 black smoky black plug dry try trun mj 125 msih who jga same. Timing jdi run. Kne need to change pape ..

even the translator has a hard time translating your message. just make simple English for us to understand & give help at least for it seems you know how to use English. Try going to Malaysian specific section if you can't explain in English Sir.

tabi1

Super Veteran
I can do a lot of things, but the point is that i have that choice and i choose not to translate your language. If you want someone to help you, type it in Tagalog or English (that's understandable unlike what's written above) or go to the Malaysian forum then there's no issue.

I was trying to be nice to you, but it appears you dont get the point.

Here, i will try and be nice once again:
http://yamahat135.com/forums/malaysia-lc150-135lc-owners.13/

Nikhl

Need help masters. How to stiffen aftermarket front shocks?? They're soft as socks. Kaliit na uka sa daan yumuyuko classic ko mga master :(

tabi1

Super Veteran
20170228_131955.jpg
We have Gazi inverted front forks, do well on the road and in my humble opinion they look great.

Last edited:

tabi1

Super Veteran
I've been reading or should I say stalking your bike in this forum sir tab1! Haha from pogi to mas pogi
Ha, ha,,,,, well the bike has been a little over 3 years and a lot of pesos in the making but it's pretty much complete, i think :D.

Here's the story of it if you really want to follow it. Roughly 3 years of continual change which is now at it's peak.
http://yamahat135.com/threads/new-ride-new-looks.17130/

If anyone is interested the bike is now for sale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PM me for the price.:coffee:

Last edited:

tabi1

Super Veteran
The bike is not for sale, that was just a joke. :D:p;)

It's VegaLover's bike and she will probably never get rid of this one as too much time and money invested in it plus it was a Valentines gift in 2014 so it's very sentimental for her too.