• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Need Help Sniper Mx Delayed Responce

Josab

Hi everyone! it seems that i have tried the same problem too when my mc is new however when they advice me to change my fuel from unleaded to premium one, the performance just change and no delays at all. Vpower is what im using now. easy start in the morning. Hope it helps! Safe ride everyone!

jay baluya

have a blessed day everyone.. for delayed pick up..response..just think the fuel system.. also carburator..kung may ginalaw esp.sa jettingsat settings ng A/Fuel mixture..try ibalik all stock and standard settings..ng motor. I pa tune up ang carburator..and its better to know the reading if its lean or rich mixture.and normal..as I mentioned to my late post..try also read the sparkplug that's the basic..to identify whether is it good mixture and hope will help a little

CesarMontano

slojet size 27 bro sa carborator un ang stock nya is size 15 sometimes bumabalik ung sakit nya dlayed parin minsan sa umaga pero saglit nlng d katulad dati sa stock nya halos 1hour mo paandarin bago mawala ang delayed nya... ganyan ata lahat ng mx na labas ngayun for me sa lahat ng naging motor ko raider150 honda beat honda cbr sa mx lng ako nag sisisi kung bakit ko binili
:-(

eto b yong kapag pumiga ka sa throttle hnd sabay? nraramdaman ko to sa mx ko. kapag ng throttle ako mahuhuli ung andar ng mc ko. pero sa akin kahit malamig o mainit parehas lng. delayed response.