• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

nak carik moto 135LC la

almanzo

assalamualaikum.

nak cari moto LC..saja aje nak test moto nie...ade sape2 yg nak jual ker..pada harga yg berpatutan ker..atau sambung bayar..bole jugak...saya dari sepang no.hp 0122308454

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
almanzo, bro, this is an English speaking forum. If you have something to share, please do it in English, if your talking directly to someone, please PM them. Thank you

rudduan

Super Veteran
to goff...sorry dude,i think this guy is greenhorn here...

to almanzo i think u should try to find it in FOR SALE thread, hope u find it there...

peace...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Rudduan, Bro, WTF!! i never called you any names show some respect, huh? If you don't like what i said to Almanzo, then that's your problem, and sence i didn't say anything bad to him there's no need for name calling.

135lcSS

Super Veteran
lol bro goff..get a hold for urself..maybe bro rudduan thinks ur mad at him eventho u dont write any bad sentence..lol chill out guys^^

rudduan

Super Veteran
im not mad at u, i think this is just misunderstanding,i thought that u mad at almanzo,so i apologize for him,hurmm.... :roll: :roll: well if u mad at me than i think u didnt have to,coz we didnt have anything to argue for...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
If i was mad at the guy for posting in his language then i would had made my self sound more angry, but sence what i did say and i quote
" almanzo, bro, this is an English speaking forum. If you have something to share, please do it in English, if your talking directly to someone, please PM them. Thank you "

Don't you notice that I started off with Bro, and not hey stupid! I even used Please in the sentience, and i even ended it with Thank you. There's nothing to suggest that i'm mad in my reminder that this is an english speaking forum. If anyone is being as you put it " a greenhorn" then you must be talking about yourself, because you were the only one that had to say something negitive to and about someone.

Again, I'm not mad, i'm just saying it like it is. If you don't like it, then too f*cking bad. I am American and i'm going to say that way!!

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hey brothers

chill out! :)
please understand that we have different language
and english is the only language we can communicate.

please dont make it too serious if somebody says something.,
it may be bad in your understanding, and not bad to others.
so stay cool, ok ? :)

some terms may not bad to others, while it may be bad to some.

So stay COOL and We are all FRIENDS HERE :)

Peace :mrgreen: