• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

My humble T135 exciter :D

vnduck

Super Veteran
you have to fill in the plastic gap a bit cuz the koso is smaller than our stock speedo.
As i say, you can get it here www.kosonorthamerica.com for 350+shipping from Canada to you
or i can get you a set for $300 +shipping

vnduck

Super Veteran
nah, my bros here got on their, but i didnt because you get busted here for having HID, so i want to keep by baby low profie :D

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
vnduck you know your koso guage, how does it read your speed, is it still by the front?
i also got my R6 brake light with intigrated indicators

Jaa

Super Veteran
your plate holder looks like it serves as a good enough mudguard for when it rains, where did u get it n for how much ? thanks man, and thats one sweet ride you got

icemanx1r6

Super Veteran
jay.e.l said:
vnduck you know your koso guage, how does it read your speed, is it still by the front?
i also got my R6 brake light with intigrated indicators
did you install your r6 tail light bro???
how does it looks like?
am planning to buy one for my bike too>>>
can we mount it to our local underneath??

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
i havent installed it yet, it will look like vnduck's, im not sure about the local ones but i want the transparent underneath from traxx

Mac-Mac

well, all i have to do is change the connector plug :D

@goff, i can order for you, but then....i cant find a way how you can pay me back :D
Same here sir... I'd like to have same as ur gauge.. V nice ho sir as in... F u have rltves in Manila pwede poh ntin don ganpin transaction ntin pg uwi q poh dyan s pinas... Pslubong q s snipee q... Ride safe godbless