• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

" Minimalis ALL NEW MX-1 "

hell boy

LENTautomodified said:
samz9076 said:
pls PM price + shipping to Malaysia
Before you buy things from me, I hope you understand what you are going to buy. Because some time ago there was a buyer from Philippines who accused me of cheating and so forth. Because he does not understand the goods he purchased. Because I have some type of product. Among type: All New MX-1 and minimalist all-new MX-1. Now the problem that yesterday people buy type Minimalist All New MX-1 he thought type All New MX-1. I am sad that there are customers who do not understand and I accuse that is not good. So I suggest you choose a definite first, that you order. Thx, z

So make sure first what would you buy? Type: ALL NEW MX-1 or MINIMALIST ALL NEW MX-1?
oh come on.. this orange one is what ive purchased to you.. my mistake is you did not tell me that the leg shield of this and the back flairings of this all new mx 1 like the orange.. is not include in the kit..

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
hell boy said:
LENTautomodified said:
samz9076 said:
pls PM price + shipping to Malaysia
Before you buy things from me, I hope you understand what you are going to buy. Because some time ago there was a buyer from Philippines who accused me of cheating and so forth. Because he does not understand the goods he purchased. Because I have some type of product. Among type: All New MX-1 and minimalist all-new MX-1. Now the problem that yesterday people buy type Minimalist All New MX-1 he thought type All New MX-1. I am sad that there are customers who do not understand and I accuse that is not good. So I suggest you choose a definite first, that you order. Thx, z

So make sure first what would you buy? Type: ALL NEW MX-1 or MINIMALIST ALL NEW MX-1?
oh come on.. this orange one is what ive purchased to you.. my mistake is you did not tell me that the leg shield of this and the back flairings of this all new mx 1 like the orange.. is not include in the kit..
When youre selling a body kit and you post a pic of your sample kit it should include everything or else it will not look the same as your sample pic when the buyer install it.to avoid confusion on the buyers part your posting should have a list of included parts and excluded as well. :wink:

I hope with the appearance of this photograph can make you understand the meaning of body kit "Minimalist All New MX-1". So you do not think bad about me. Because in my work historians have never one single time cheat. Thank you .........

LENTautomodified said:

Body kit minimalis All New MX-1 karya terbaru kami . . . . .

I hope with the appearance of this photograph can make you understand the meaning of body kit "Minimalist All New MX-1". So you do not think bad about me. Because in my work historians have never one single time cheat. Thank you .........

supermikoman

Super Veteran
sir can u pls pm me the price of this body kit? can i only buy front panel? if yes pls pm me the price of the front panel only with shipping to the philippines. and pls also pm me the price of the complete set. thank you

atoyy

Body kit minimalis All New MX-1 karya terbaru kami . . . . .

hi buddy... really interested for your "minimialis all new mx-1"... just wodering weather it is still available or not... if it does, pm me the price + shipment to malaysia... TQ... =)

Chris Wiwie

hi saudara.. minat sungguh for your "minimialis all new mx-1"... just wodering weather it is still available or not... if it does, pm me the price + shipment to malaysia...

takomi

Super Veteran
can you pm me the price of minimalis body kit all new mx1 per items include shipping charges in philippines? thanks!