• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Kawawang Yoshi :(

jiGGer

Super Veteran
"DURA LEX, SED LEX"..."THE LAW IS HARSH, BUT IT IS THE LAw"
I fully understand everyones sentiments..perhaps we all don't want these kind of "harsh"(quote) measures...
but hey, let's not base our judgement on our rage...that's close to rudeness and drastic and harsh too..:)

what is considered legal are those OEM mufflers..other than that, it does not conform to standard..
if it does not conform to standard, then that is illegal..but the law in general, could be localized..
the general law of our country, is localized thru a city or municipality ordinance, thus comes leniency, or strictness, with respect to the provision they are specifying.

EVEN IF THEY HAVE A CITY ORDINANCE THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONFISCATE AND DESTROY IT, IT'S AGAIN THE LAW.
>>>>absolutely incorrect..how can following the law be against it..
damn too harsh a punisment
yoshi is street legal
its even allowed in singapore as advertised in wingyap's site
problem is enforcers are clueless as to aftermarket mufflers
street legal or racing pipes no distinction
bastat non-oem pipe e illegal
suzuki in behalf of yoshi should have filed a case :mad:
>>>>Singapore is Singapore..it's not the philippines;)..you're right..if yoshi is street legal, and,according to you,it's under the banner of suzuki, the company should file a case in court..but they didn't..why do think so?..:)..yoshi, depending on what place you're into the philippnes, could be legal. or illegal..it depends on how their respective local government perceive after market mufflers...after all, yoshi is still aftermarket..
w0w! S0 rude! Im fr0m mindana0 als0 but never been 2 tagum.. What the F juz they did? D0 They c0nfiscate th0se pipes right away even if the mc has c0mplete LTO Rgstrati0n and the driver has a license? They did n0t warn the rider first s0 that they c0uld rem0ve th0se and back t0 st0ck pipe? Sayang naman.. Napaka brutal! T_T
>>>>>license and registration is a different issue as to mufflers:)..and though crooked cops do these, the picture wont say so though..and for information, an ordinance, before it's finalization, undergoes information desimination and public hearing..so if you wanna go travel crossing places, know these places first, especially their laws, second to culture and everything else..now i ask, what's rude between implementing the law and someone yelling the "F" word?????:(you should to Tagum..I bet you you'd be promoting the city how they have been so efficient on their taxes..taxpayers could feel and see what they paid...

jiGGer

Super Veteran
"DURA LEX, SED LEX"..."THE LAW IS HARSH, BUT IT IS THE LAw"
I fully understand everyones sentiments..perhaps we all don't want these kind of "harsh"(quote) measures...
but hey, let's not base our judgement on our rage...that's close to rudeness and drastic and harsh too..:)

what is considered legal are those OEM mufflers..other than that, it does not conform to standard..
if it does not conform to standard, then that is illegal..but the law in general, could be localized..
the general law of our country, is localized thru a city or municipality ordinance, thus comes leniency, or strictness, with respect to the provision they are specifying.

EVEN IF THEY HAVE A CITY ORDINANCE THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONFISCATE AND DESTROY IT, IT'S AGAIN THE LAW.
damn too harsh a punisment
yoshi is street legal
its even allowed in singapore as advertised in wingyap's site
problem is enforcers are clueless as to aftermarket mufflers
street legal or racing pipes no distinction
bastat non-oem pipe e illegal
suzuki in behalf of yoshi should have filed a case :mad:
>>>>Singapore is Singapore..it's not the philippines;)..you're right..if yoshi is street legal, and,according to you,it's under the banner of suzuki, the company should file a case in court..but they didn't..why do think so?..:)..yoshi, depending on what place you're into the philippnes, could be legal. or illegal..it depends on how their respective local government perceive after market mufflers...after all, yoshi is still aftermarket..
w0w! S0 rude! Im fr0m mindana0 als0 but never been 2 tagum.. What the F juz they did? D0 They c0nfiscate th0se pipes right away even if the mc has c0mplete LTO Rgstrati0n and the driver has a license? They did n0t warn the rider first s0 that they c0uld rem0ve th0se and back t0 st0ck pipe? Sayang naman.. Napaka brutal! T_T
>>>>>license and registration is a different issue as to mufflers:)..and though crooked cops do these, the picture wont say so though..and for information, an ordinance, before it's finalization, undergoes information desimination and public hearing..so if you wanna go travel crossing places, know these places first, especially their laws, second to culture and everything else..now i ask, what's rude between implementing the law and someone yelling the "F" word?????:(you should to Tagum..I bet you you'd be promoting the city how they have been so efficient on their taxes..taxpayers could feel and see what they paid for...

koriks

that is ridiculous, i think it is not fair to motorcycle lovers to do that, its only one way of getting our motors to be good looking and in good running condition. We appreciate Mayor Duterte's implementing power to lessen the crimes at Davao but installing pipes to our motors is not part of that crimes, just like any other 4 wheels who have been installed a muffler's......sounds.......etc......

SPEED RACER

Super Veteran
we can file a formal complain in order to talk about the city ordinance that they implement, same as in our place, they agree to put a silencer on our muffler when we pass in there place at 6:00 o'clock pm.

jumz666

Veteran
-It can be against the law depending on the (like You said and i quote) "Provision they are specifying". Does the city ordinance state that they can confiscate after market exhaust pipes & destroy them? These are personal possessions bought with hard earned money. You can't just take a 10,000 peso pipe & obliterate it as u please. That's absurd and inhumane.

xniper03

Super Veteran
this is to much for an underbone user like us... even big bikes and cars has a loud noise in their mufflers... in MAKATI, manila.. open pipe it's strictly prohibited but they don't confiscate the mufflers.. they issued tickets for violating it... i think this is not right.. our stock pipe does not last for-ever so we have to replace after market pipes... it's to harsh.. better THINK BEFORE IMPLEMENT....

jumz666

Veteran
i'm a yoshimura pipe user... yoshimura company have to do actions about this...
Same here bro..Yoshimura owner here too..Back here in ilocos when police catches someone w/ a very loud pipe where the city ordinance states it's prohibited they let u leave your motorcycle send you back home to get your stock pipe & change it to stock on the spot..Or atleast give you a warning.They're not even that strict..If ur pipe is not even that loud they won't even bother you..Now that is reasonable..I mean would you still attempt to use a very loud pipe if police would let you change it to stock every time you get caught?I won't..hehehe! Plus they can just implement putting DB killers in pipes not destroy them..As i've said its inhumane..

jiGGer

Super Veteran
-It can be against the law depending on the (like You said and i quote) "Provision they are specifying". Does the city ordinance state that they can confiscate after market exhaust pipes & destroy them? These are personal possessions bought with hard earned money. You can't just take a 10,000 peso pipe & obliterate it as u please. That's absurd and inhumane.
bro, say for example you bought a glock 9 .45..and its from a very very hard earned money...and you went to davao city, a one place prohibiting to carry deadly weapons...is it correct to say that your gun can't be confiscated because it was bought from a hard earned money????..your gun is your personal possesion too...bro, as i've said, THE LAW MAY BE HARSH, BUT THAT IS THE LAW...if you knew, and you had been warned(and truthfully these people were), not to use these loud pipes, why still do this.??>>..bro, if some people make noise in from of your house and you went out to tell them not to, and yet they still do, how would you feel.??..isn't that a show of disrespect.??...
you know, i'm from this place..im way too far to tagum...but how their city chief executive runs the government, you'd want your mayor to be like him....you should come and see for yourself..

jumz666

Veteran
bro, say for example you bought a glock 9 .45..and its from a very very hard earned money...and you went to davao city, a one place prohibiting to carry deadly weapons...is it correct to say that your gun can't be confiscated because it was bought from a hard earned money????..your gun is your personal possesion too...bro, as i've said, THE LAW MAY BE HARSH, BUT THAT IS THE LAW...if you knew, and you had been warned(and truthfully these people were), not to use these loud pipes, why still do this.??>>..bro, if some people make noise in from of your house and you went out to tell them not to, and yet they still do, how would you feel.??..isn't that a show of disrespect.??...
you know, i'm from this place..im way too far to tagum...but how their city chief executive runs the government, you'd want your mayor to be like him....you should come and see for yourself..
1st of all comparing gun law & prohibiting loud pipes are 2 different things. Laws against deadly weapons are integrated throughout the whole country while loud pipes are implemented only by a couple of cities here in the Philippines. Wala pa pong batas sa Pilipinas(as a whole) na nagbabawal talaga ng open pipe sir.And please don't use the multiple question mark(????) on me bcoz that is rude.I'm just trying to make a point in a peaceful & non insulting way.I sure would appreciate it if we could discuss this like gentlemen.:) Site an example w/c is appropriate for comparison.Guns kill people, way off compared to laws of transportation. Ok back to topic, i see your point.You're all about the law.No need to say that repeatedly in every post.I'm just saying there are other ways to execute laws rather than resorting to drastic measures..Yes i agree with you "the law is the law" but there's such a thing called human rights too.That's what i meant by "inhumane" & harsh act of destroying these aftermarket pipes.

if you knew, and you had been warned(and truthfully these people were), not to use these loud pipes, why still do this.??
-How would you know for sure they we're fairly warned about it? We're you there? I believe you're just assuming they we're warned. Tingin mo ba ganun kadami ang mahuhuli nila if they we're fairly warned? If you we're warned that loud pipes will be destroyed in a certain city will you still go there with your loud pipe installed?Hindi di ba? I don't think those people are that dumb to use those loud pipes if they we're reasonably informed about the city ordinance.

Now just before you reply & take the topic out of context i would just like to clear again that i'm not against the implementation of the law against loud pipes.Ako mismo bro tapat ng main road ang kwarto ko at naiinis din ako tuwing may dadaan na naka pipe sa tapat habang natutulog ako.I'm just saying that there are other ways to execute them thats all..

SPEED RACER

Super Veteran
there's a way to settle the city ordinance they implement, as far i know they have no right to confiscate the muffler, they only allowed to issue a warning ticket in order that the people will know that using loud muffler are prohibited in there city.. but there a another way to minimize the sound of the muffler, by putting a silencer.
REMEMBER IMPLEMENTING CITY ORDINANCE WILL BE DISCUSS AND ANNOUNCE TO PUBLIC SO THAT THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE NEW LAW IN THE CITY.

w0ah, it's a war... By the way, i think jigger is a relative 0f may0r duterte 0r of that big fat ass holding the destroyed yoshi! Hahahah, peace

yeah, we all kn0w that we have t0 f0ll0w the law but i think every implemented law has levels 0f sancti0ns 0r level 0f 0ffense...i think There sh0uld be warning first 0r an 0ral reprimand right? and i think a rider has a right to be warned first espicially when he is n0t fr0m that place...

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
outch, will i buy in the future or not? i hope my silencer will work its charm to traffic enforcers here.in our place eventhough i'm using aftermarkit pipe.