• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Just bad luck

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
well the past two days have been bad.
...First i went out for a nice ride. just an hour of good riding. while i was out, my speedo broke. At first i thought it was the cable. but it wasn't. so i took it all apart. the odometer is working, but the speedometer is not. i looked inside and the coil spring is A.F.U. ( ALL FUCKED UP!) so i go out scouting for a new one. nothing available. but i did find a second hand for $24.00 sold. the black coil spring inside it was different from mine. installed it, and were back working.
...Second bad thing, while i was out scouting for another speedo, i had my daughter with me. i stoped at a shop. put my bike on the center stand so it wouldn't fall over, told my daughter to stay still. i get off and step less than 5 feet away from the bike, and BANG!! my bike fell over onto the curb. my daughter was ok. but i had several bad chosen words that my daughter shouldn't have heard. scratched the side of the front panel, right at the stickers. soo upset.

...Now i really need to sell some parts so i can get it fixed.

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
ha ha ha bad things happen Bro.
Just a matter of time and place.
We need to do the most is what not too reactive so no regret of bursting several bad words.

Take three-time deep breath exhale it thru the mouth while make the lips like a purse. That may help...

I've been having a lot but it is too personal to share.

Cheers. :) :)