• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

is stock CDI of MIO has a higher rpm that stock CDI of Sniper??

bitoy

sirs,since gumagamit kayo ng racing cdi or cdi with ahigher limit..have you chnaged your valve spring aswell? i was told that i must to avoid valve float. whats thee best valve spring brand? and doest it specifications?like how much rpm it can handle or size? i was told r15 valve spring is agood choice.

jangbest

sirs,since gumagamit kayo ng racing cdi or cdi with ahigher limit..have you chnaged your valve spring aswell? i was told that i must to avoid valve float. whats thee best valve spring brand? and doest it specifications?like how much rpm it can handle or size? i was told r15 valve spring is agood choice.
Bro! Once you upgrade CDI to RCDI its a must to change your Valve spring to Racing valve spring to compensate the allowable RPM stock v spring can only handler up to 900k RPM, that's why you need to change it to racing valve spring for you to avoid valve float Racing CDI has no limit your RPM can go upto 1.2k rpm, if your using stock valve spring on RCDI its close so far Vixion valve are the highly recommended to use, but I use CMS much stiffer than vixion brand, and I am using it for over a year without any problem,

Take Note :
when I 'am use this CMS Valve Spring, R15 Valve spring is not yet available out in the market as you said it was fit on our t135 honestly speaking. I`m Not sure regarding this.

Last edited:

shadowkhan

bro you can use any brand of valve spring you prefer. just dont use sun racing valve spring. its spring is too soft and its more likely too have a valve float effect and will destroy your beloved engine..

jangbest

[
bro you can use any brand of valve spring you prefer. just dont use sun racing valve spring. its spring is too soft and its more likely too have a valve float effect and will destroy your beloved engine..
is that your personal experience on that V spring?

shadowkhan

[

[

Yes and no. Yes, i use sun valve spring before. I thought that it was just the limiter. But, that time i was using rcdi. The sound was kirrrrrrt during high revving. Different from the sound of a limiter of stock cdi, rapapapapapap. Ive read it before here in t135 page, that sun valve spring is not the brand of vs you want to install in your engine. So i changed mine to mtrt vs.