• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Install hand clucth for 135LC Malaysia

Jackocc

Lets think logicly guys ; by install manual clutch our engine gonna be heavy than stock...so topspeed is drop but better acceleration...

But...if the 4men got the spot to maximise power our engine then it gonna make us smile...Ngeh ngeh ngeh....in otherwords "BETTER PEFORMANCE ACHIEVE"
what if like my bike currently is upgrade to UMA 65mm block with 34mm carburetor. should I need manual clutch or auto racing UMA clutch ?

man_sate

Super Veteran
SYS hand clutch brand usually problem is engine is not balance properly. Need to use clutch and flywheel stopper to balance the weight. Example:

Credit to CHmotorstore.blogspot

This item is same like original 135 LC HC.
Auto-clutch and clutch plate need to change when your bike start to slip rather then clutch just need to change clutch plate only.
Original auto clutch can wear in long time but pricey while the non-ori cheaper but can be used only in short time.

Jackocc

SYS hand clutch brand usually problem is engine is not balance properly. Need to use clutch and flywheel stopper to balance the weight. Example:

Auto-clutch and clutch plate need to change when your bike start to slip rather then clutch just need to change clutch plate only.
Original auto clutch can wear in long time but pricey while the non-ori cheaper but can be used only in short time.
How about if using Uma clutch ?

man_sate

Super Veteran
How about if using Uma clutch ?
Uma clutch housing? Uma clutch housing is 5 spring rather than standard 4 spring. Adding more grip to bike. Useful when you use more than 65mm bore because 65mm bore torque will make the 4 spring slip or not grip enough.
Still your auto clutch also will have the same issue. If clutch, you will need to change clutch plate. If auto clutch, you need to change 1 set of it which consist auto clutch, auto clutch housing and one way bearing.

Jackocc

Uma clutch housing? Uma clutch housing is 5 spring rather than standard 4 spring. Adding more grip to bike. Useful when you use more than 65mm bore because 65mm bore torque will make the 4 spring slip or not grip enough.
Still your auto clutch also will have the same issue. If clutch, you will need to change clutch plate. If auto clutch, you need to change 1 set of it which consist auto clutch, auto clutch housing and one way bearing.
Oic, no wonder currently I using 65mm Uma block , some time feel my auto clutch lag, . Whay if I just change auto clutch to hand clutch Then only few mth later just change Uma racing clutch , will it spoiled the OEM clutch ?

man_sate

Super Veteran
Oic, no wonder currently I using 65mm Uma block , some time feel my auto clutch lag, . Whay if I just change auto clutch to hand clutch Then only few mth later just change Uma racing clutch , will it spoiled the OEM clutch ?
That's good method. Change the hand clutch and let the OEM clutch finish 1st. Then, you changed to UMA hyperclutch.

where can we find one of these sir?