• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

inconsistent speed

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
guys, i had a problem with my MC... my odoreading of my mc is 6,000. my problem is when i do full throttle in the 4th gear sometimes i can attain to 125km/h and sometimes it only attains 105km/h mostly :cry: ... i do full throttle during shifting gears.. my MC is all stock... i just remove only the kick starter... i weigh 84kls :lol: .. AUTOCLUTCH

CryptonX

Super Veteran
sniper_eds said:
guys, i had a problem with my MC... my odoreading of my mc is 6,000. my problem is when i do full throttle in the 4th gear sometimes i can attain to 125km/h and sometimes it only attains 105km/h mostly :cry: ... i do full throttle during shifting gears.. my MC is all stock... i just remove only the kick starter... i weigh 84kls :lol: .. AUTOCLUTCH
people remove the electric starter for better performance not the kick starter :S
any way the top speed thing depents on the run conditions if its windy or running on a hill mine sometimes can reach 140 but usually i go around 120

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
What is a CLASS PLATE and where it is located? Whats the connection of the class plate regarding speed? Can you show me some pics.. Im not fully familiar with the parts... Hehehe

ad

i dun hv the photo lor.. but my bike also have dis problem be4 dis.. if im wrong sory ya just wanna share my idea.. peace! hehehe

medangmru

arifshall said:
ad said:
i dun hv the photo lor.. but my bike also have dis problem be4 dis.. if im wrong sory ya just wanna share my idea.. peace! hehehe
it's actually clucth plate
mine experience the same thing...it kinda my bike have a mood...sometime it can gain speed to a max of 170km/h...sometime it attain at 140km/h....i've installed cdi brt i-max ...some says it would be stock carb...some says it might be tps that need to be adjusted .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Malaysia ( KL ) ...there is one shop can make LC Bike speed to a max of 180km/h without changing any inner part to a racing part .....don't know how they do ( maybe tps setting )....but the prices charges is so exorbitant...around RM300 ... :( :(

rudduan

Super Veteran
medangmru said:
arifshall said:
ad said:
it's actually clucth plate
mine experience the same thing...it kinda my bike have a mood...sometime it can gain speed to a max of 170km/h...sometime it attain at 140km/h....i've installed cdi brt i-max ...some says it would be stock carb...some says it might be tps that need to be adjusted .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In Malaysia ( KL ) ...there is one shop can make LC Bike speed to a max of 180km/h without changing any inner part to a racing part .....don't know how they do ( maybe tps setting )....but the prices charges is so exorbitant...around RM300 ... :( :(
really??? so hve u seen the bike??? it must be really fast to be worth with the price

chat_master08

Super Veteran
have you changed your tires??? well as cryptonx also said... it would really depend on the conditions... coz i also have problems... with that.. sometimes i can reach 125 kph... and sometimes i really cant increase the speed... 110 kph is the fastest speed i can attain.. so there.. our speedometer is not accurate anyways... so dont depend on it too much..

135lcSS

Super Veteran
yeah me 2..nowadays my bike is really hard to get to 140kph..now only can go 120-130..why does it happen like that...is it the tires..i use the same std tires...

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
i havent change my tires yet.... its all stock... i thought i am the only one having this problem.. what kind of tire do you prefer to use???