• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

If you have USD500

charge

Veteran
Just want to collect your opinions :)

Actually I am trying hard to save USD500 and do a one shot modification when the engine hits 10000 km on the Odo.

I dunno what cool stuff are available in market, but here is what I personally want:
1. A good pipe, but not too loud
2. CDI which can switch between normal and race mode.
3. Air filter? I can't seem to find :p
4. Tyres.
5. Braking system.
6. Five gears gearbox.
7. Maybe iridium spark plug or something that can make the engine more efficient.

I wonder if all of this can exceed USD500.

kirana

Super Veteran
Exzoz Rm120 KL
CDI + Coil RM 400 ROOSTER
Tyres x 2 RM 160 KL
Big bore kit RM 380 KL
Carburator RM 360 KL ROOSTER????
Valve spring RM80 KL

U are done USD530

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Here is my advice prior to your Mods.
Bcoz you'd better make your mind first.
Do you want performance or fashion one? Or even both?
You might spend the money differently.

Rooster can be very assistive in this matter. Yo Roost?

charge

Veteran
wow, many good suggestions here.

I am more towards performance mod, don't want my bike to look too fancy until everybody wanna steal it :p

Here's my plan to enhance the bike:
1. About 10% increment in overall torque (not BHP) so that I can travel highway at ease even at lower RPM.

2. If 5 gear box is not available here, maybe I'll customize my own set of gears to make sure every gear shift will be within the high torque region.

3. Slightly wider tyre, maybe 80/100.

4. Suspension and brake can remain stock if they can handle the increased power.

5. I go hill run once a week so may need a CDI to switch to race mode. I guess 2 modes - normal & race is more than enough. Maybe I'll go for Goff's XP.

So what's the big bore kit about? increasing to 150cc? What is the final bore/stroke dimension? I am really concerned about engine longitivity when doing such mod :)

Oh well, don't just talk about how I can mod, maybe you guys can talk about how you wanna spend the USD500? Exterior mod, performance mod, or balance of both? Let's share our "Day Dreamings" here :D

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
i could go for a

rear set....

a cdi and ignition set

80/80 front and 100/80 rear tt900 dunlops

iridium spark plugs

a rear disk kit

lhk clutch and brake levers

a camel back seat

a fork support(or the new mudguard from the lc spirit)

yss monoshock for the rear

lower my front shocks an inch or two

get a decent HID...

white led bulb replacements

and my list goes on.... :mrgreen:

e3_1990

Veteran
my day dream project:
1. custom bodykit designed by myself
2. xp 301 cdi
3. r6-alike racing exhaust(customize)
4. good quality tyres(dunlop or continental)
5. airbrush the bike
6. accessories(xenon lamp, knn filter, iridium spark plug, laser cut look license plate)

but i dont have any 500usd for now...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
My dream, hummmmm lets see:

1. REAL Carbon Fiber body panels, chromed and candied to match the factory colors (blue / black)
2. Large rotor on rear disk kit with six piston caliper and same in the front. Quality brand, not fakes!
3. K & N filter
4. Yamaha big bore kit from Vixion with larger Ti valves and springes in head.
5. Custumized rear rim to match factory but made wider for wider tires. Size 130/90.
6. Angel Eye lighting system. Like the R6
7. XP CDI LE
8. Andrion coil
9. TEN cut exhaust system, great performance and not that loud. But really want the GYTR R6 racing exhaust
10. Hyperpro Mono shock with reservoir.
11. BIG .30 carb

I'm sure there is a few i missed. hehehehe
I'm sure i have exceeded $500USD for the accessories i dream of.

rooster

Super Veteran
if i got 500 bucks...
gonna get me a new wheel sets :D... 100 bucks
new tyres...50 bucks
new front n rear shox..coz da one i got now all busted :(... 70 bucks
new K&N air filter so i can install my mikuni carb n my cdi :D...25 bucks
dats it...still 250 bucks to go..think im gonna get a nu paint job with dat..still gonna left me with 150 bucks...think i'll gonna get a new helmet n boots...to match da bike:D...yeahh...
hehehe...

e3_1990

Veteran
goff_d_p said:

1. REAL Carbon Fiber body panels, chromed and candied to match the factory colors (blue / black)
2. Large rotor on rear disk kit with six piston caliper and same in the front. Quality brand, not fakes!
3. K & N filter
4. Yamaha big bore kit from Vixion with larger Ti valves and springes in head.
5. Custumized rear rim to match factory but made wider for wider tires. Size 130/90.
6. Angel Eye lighting system. Like the R6
7. XP CDI LE
8. Andrion coil
9. TEN cut exhaust system, great performance and not that loud. But really want the GYTR R6 racing exhaust
10. Hyperpro Mono shock with reservoir.
11. BIG .30 carb

I'm sure there is a few i missed. hehehehe
I'm sure i have exceeded $500USD for the accessories i dream of.
i still cant found tat angel eyes which fit our t135 auxilary lights...but im so envy over the lagenda z(called jupiter x in indo if not guess wrong but i dunno hw ur called it in philipines) which dey can fit the angel eyes...

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Hmmmmm... If I get confused for what to buy.
Sell my T135 and buy a new Vixion :D
Just let my mind get wild, will ya?

charge

Veteran
goff_d_p said:

Dude, how much is the carbon fibre? I wish to have too, hahaha. Will it lighten the bike's weight? Well, never heard of this exhaust before. How loud will it be? Something like stock EX5 or slightly louder?

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
Mas Catoer said:
Hmmmmm... If I get confused for what to buy.
Sell my T135 and buy a new Vixion :D
Just let my mind get wild, will ya?

buy vixion, get the 150cc engine
and swap it to your t135.

you now have t135 150cc EFI :)

then sell the vixion 135cc :)

great deal!!!

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I would get the TZM rims and alloy TZM swing arm plus rear disk set. Get some big tires and upside down front shocks with dbl front disks Tokico or Brembo brand. Hypermax fenders front and rear. Should be about 500 bucks I think :D

e3_1990

Veteran
500usd...i had another idea...rebuilt my dad's yamaha rx100...port n polished all its engine parts...change a 2-stroke motard racing exhaust on it...i damn sure it will outrun our t135...hehe

rudduan

Super Veteran
if i have that 500bucks,my bike will be fully PIMP!!!! then rooster and mio will always big smile...heheheheheh