• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

High Speed Wobble!!! wat happened?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
well for the most part yes it's all the same, but if you have a really fat tire, you should check with the manufacture's spec's. like my rear tire, 100/80, it is slightly more, 35psi. it feels hard. but thats what it said on the raper that was on the tire. but if it's stock, it is the said33psi rear and 29psi front.

tsunami

Super Veteran
Guys... go to numbered air pump machine and check your tire pressure..

LC tire pressure suppose 29-31psi front and 31-33psi back.

Then you might not wobble again..thank you

surkrew

Super Veteran
i've changed my tyres to the original size for this up coming race on sunday.. we'll see if the wobbling is still there or not.... will keep u guys updated..

rooster

Super Veteran
wish u all the best bro..n you'll be racing on our behalf too..as one of the forum member here..so make us proud bro..
we'll support n pray for you all the way...
just holla if u need any thing from " rooster's virtual parts shop " :D
hehehe...

surkrew

Super Veteran
hahahahaha rooster, we'll be in touch by next week about the products:D gota get the stuff soon coz the second round of the race will be in June. 2nd or 3rd week of june.

Anyways, just to update you guys, i've changed my front and rear tyres to the original size and GUESS WHAT??? the wobbling is GONE!!! that solved my problem.

maybe i should use 100/70 rear, and 70/70 front. what do you guys think?

surkrew

Super Veteran
rooster said:
wish u all the best bro..n you'll be racing on our behalf too..as one of the forum member here..so make us proud bro..
we'll support n pray for you all the way...
just holla if u need any thing from " rooster's virtual parts shop " :D
hehehe...
who's the 'owner' of this forum? would it be ok if i use 'yamahaT135.com' sticker on my bike?? surkrew represent [yamahaT135.com]!!!

surkrew

Super Veteran
yeah, maybe we all should put 'yamahaT135.com sticker! that'll 'advertise' this forum more and hopefuly, get more t135 riders to join this forum.. we all up for it??

seriously, who and where is the owner of this forum? i would really like to make the sticker. the exact same colour and style of the yamahat135.com like in this website.

Glowplug

Veteran
surkrew said:
hahahahaha rooster, we'll be in touch by next week about the products:D gota get the stuff soon coz the second round of the race will be in June. 2nd or 3rd week of june.

Anyways, just to update you guys, i've changed my front and rear tyres to the original size and GUESS WHAT??? the wobbling is GONE!!! that solved my problem.

maybe i should use 100/70 rear, and 70/70 front. what do you guys think?

Good work surkrew!!! and good luck on your race!!!

rooster

Super Veteran
yeah..thats briliant krew...
if all things goes well i can get it arrive there at thursday..
hopefully make it in time for da next race..

FTD_T135_R

i haven't gauged my t135 to other bikes with regards to speedometer but i guess glowplug is correct, t135 here in phil is more or less -10kph compared to other bikes. i can feel it when im riding my bike...doing 90kph is like 100 in a xrm o wave 125 of honda...my previous bike is xrm...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
all i know is my bike is definitly off. I said this before, i was riding with my cous on Clark air base, he has an X-1. i was doing 105klm top speet, can go any faster (unless down hill hehehe) and he said he was doing 120klm, and i was pulling away. so for me there is a reall differance with the speedo.

the reason why my top speed is only 105 is i have fat tires. and no mod's on the engine. yet! need $$$$$$$

rooster

Super Veteran
ya dun we all..me promise glow to send a nu set of springs but cant do it yet..still no extra cash glow..sorry :(