• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Hey does anybody have ever tried to change ur speedometer

135lcSS

Super Veteran
Hey guys ..erm..im wondering does aftermarket parts sells speedometer With MPH/miles per hour meter reading..rather than the KM/H meter reading ..im just curious..maybe any1 have ever change ur meter? :?: just curious...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
yeah, go to any motor cycle store in the US. as for it fitting our bike, there are said to be no aftermarket speedometers in MPH available. BUT i can find an aftermarket speedo that can be switch from MPH to KPH, but it's not known if it will fit our handle bars. and it's not cheap. Starting price $300. and up.

135lcSS

Super Veteran
goff_d_p said:
yeah, go to any motor cycle store in the US. as for it fitting our bike, there are said to be no aftermarket speedometers in MPH available. BUT i can find an aftermarket speedo that can be switch from MPH to KPH, but it's not known if it will fit our handle bars. and it's not cheap. Starting price $300. and up.

hey goff...at ur country ..do they sell it? the MPH meter?

135lcSS

Super Veteran
traxx..i kinda not interested to these kind of digital speedo meter..i like the Speedo meter to look like the normal speedo meter just with MPH reading...

rudduan

Super Veteran
why do u need the MPH meter in the first place??? here in SEA we use matrix not imperial....hurmmm..... :? :?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
135lcSS said:
goff_d_p said:

hey goff...at ur country ..do they sell it? the MPH meter?
Not for the T135

135lcSS

Super Veteran
that's what i told u..im asking whether u guys have ever convert ur metre be4 or not..if u ever convert it..then show me..how it looks like..no offence^^