• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Help On How To Refill Coolant Oil

Paladin

Super Veteran
I just put coolant fluid at the radiator while its running to make the coolant circulate on the engine. Excess will be stored on the reservoir.

Paladin

Super Veteran
Did you used Yamaha coolant? Honda coolant is cheaper than Yamaha. But 3S mechanics say that yamaha coolant is better since it is designed for yamaha LC engines.

mhektheone

Super Veteran
i use petron coolant sir....3s store open at 9 am its hard to wait.....my go home time is 6 to 7 am..cry..
we have ride sir dis nov 20.. you want to join where you from..

NextLevelSaibot

enlighten me with this sirs, isn't it that 50%water and 50% coolant combined ? tyia.
The mixture will depend on where you live. 50/50 coolant mixture is usually used in very cold places, since there's always a chance of freezing when using only pure water. The coolant has a lower freezing point than straight water.

I use 70% distilled water and 30% Petromate coolant on my bike. You can have more water in the mix because we're a tropical country. Use distilled water to avoid scaling inside the water jackets, especially the radiator. Scaling = Blocked passages = Engine overheating. The 70/30 mix is the lowest you can go without affecting the intended use of the coolant, which in our case is to avoid boilover (coolant has higher boiling point than water) and to properly lubricate and protect the aluminum in the engine and the radiator.

Just my 2 cents...Ride safe!!!

guys i just want to ask something...i've just replaced my coolant in the radiator and in the reservoir.. now i've noticed while i'm driving, the thermostat lights on steadily,sometimes it won't, sometimes blink once...

what's wrong with my snipy guys? i just wanna ask if i can make DIY or refer to a mechanic..

guys i just want to ask something...i've just replaced my coolant in the radiator and in the reservoir.. now i've noticed while i'm driving, the thermostat lights on steadily,sometimes it won't, sometimes blink once...

what's wrong with my snipy guys? i just wanna ask if i can make DIY or refer to a mechanic..
check the tps sensor.. maybe the wire is lose or my kulapo