• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Guys help me outa.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
it would be a good deal as long as the bike has never been dropped or crashed. it looks like it's been repainted, so maybe just by that you could assume it has been dropped at least once.
or it could be in great condition and never been dropped and the owner just painted it his favorite color. it's hard to say without looking at it in person.

unlimited express

Super Veteran
you should see and ride it first to know if its still in good condition. Better yet, bring along a good mechanic that can inspect the engine and overall performance of the bike. if the mechanic says OK, then buy it.

khemico1

thanks guys

thanks but i seen the images of that bike in (HD) high definition i zoomed in i never saw a scratch the. maybe but ill see it in august ill drive it first there is another one here a lot more costly but it seems like a greater deal. here's the URL
http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com/cl ... 153&cat=13

if you got someone selling a R1 pm me up guys ..
by the way thanks for those tips.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
well, yes HD is a good way to look at something, but remember if it is just newly painted and repaired you won't see a scratch. and remember it's a 2001, it should have 8 years of ware and tear on it. if it looks to new then it's my opinion it was wrecked and completely rebuilt. If it was sent from the US. you can copy the vin number and research the vin number with Kelley's blue book, and see if it has ever been wrecked or stolen.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
a good rule of thumb when buying a second hand bike is, If it looks too good to be true than it is and they may be problems. I am not trying to be negative, just my opinion and from my experience working at car dealerships in the US.

unlimited express

Super Veteran
correct, looks can be sometimes deceiving. So be very careful about buying. Its better to buy a brand new bike than a used one. Your guaranteed of its performance and durability. If the price is almost the same, better get a new one.

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
yup agree with this, you should be very carefull choosing, its better to buy a new bike and let yourself wear your bike and make no regrets at the end... hehehe you'll definitely know the difference.. .hehehe but its up to you bro...

khemico1

ok?

am can you tip me up for a new bike? im not realy good at customs and my bujet kinda low. can you help me wid this one?

my dad said its good wd P380,000 but i dnt know wer to get a new bike and how mutch its going to be?

i garaduated from T135. i sold mine due to hard maintinance and very very rare parts im having a hard time finding spares.

guys tip me up of the prices and brand new bikes if you know some..i haave no prob wid spare parts here my uncle is a dealer of yamaha parts
just wid the bike i having problems

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Bro Khemico, What would you prefer? 110, 115, 135,150, 250, 400, 600 cc bike? if your budget is only P380k for new, I don't think it will be anything above 600cc, and for less than P380k it most likely will be a USED 250 or 400cc. Let me know. I might be able to help. I love window shopping, and we have a good NEW motor cycle shop here in my neighborhood. But i am sure the prices are higher than your budget. But maybe they can help me find something for you. Ok bro.

khemico1

god be praised

thanks BRO! Your the best. am sure i go with that CCs.. but id love a R1 for me.. am A R1 2009 costs around 700k+ id like to check with my financier 1st .. 400cc...? but i think its YZ type's is it? id rather go 250cc above im a 200lbs hehehe but i want speed and agi..

Am no dis respect bro R15 is not my type. sure it looks awesome.
but it has just 150cc. for a big guy like me...

P230 is the R150s price.. hmm

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Bro Khemico, your in luck, I just found a 2001 R1 for P325k.

Yoshimura pipe oval
Matris Steering dumper
MRA Double bubble Windshield
Spools
Sliders 3pcs
90% tire condition Bridgestone BT014
New Battery
Newly change oil
Complete Papers with custom payment
No Accident

I can't get the pic to load, it's mostly red, with black trim

khemico1

hehehe

Ive seen it before hehehe.... its good but its a 2001 model.... models of 2000+ gets better better every year hehehe tnx bro can you give the pics or hyper link?

BRO god_f do you sell accessories? i have a hard time finding a helmet jacket racing boots and pads.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I have a contact in Yamaha Brunie, but Yamaha brand jackets are not cheap. my Yamaha Jacket cost $350US
as for the R-1 for P325k, I will keep looking and i will ask my friend. My Jeep machanic has bikes for sale too. but i don't think there cheap. He's got a Honda Ripsol CBR1000, but he's asking more than P400k, 2005 model. looks great, DUDs shop painted it. I know he has a few other bikes, so iwill try to ask him today.

khemico1

wow.

thanks a lot man you gave me a big selection hmm.. damn that jacket has pads inside is it? hooo.... that's great one

hmm.. honda CBR? hmm had a great rep hmm but the performance of honda is known for lifestyle riding it's soft and very good handling that's a good choice too

id rather go with kawasaki and yamaha. kawasaki in almost all models of bikes deliver awesome power but its gonna be a problem in big bikes. that would drift the tires out the corner. yamaha is the best for me in circuit racing. the yang's had made a super balanced bike combined with power and brains. and damn im feeling guilty i sold my t135 had awesome handling my discomfort only is the maintenance and lack of power.

hmm that's a hard decision to be honda and yang...

let me check first with my mechanics.

thanks bro Ur awesome