• Lets Play Games now at YamahaT150 ARCADE
    Click Here to play
  • If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Exciter reborn (5 stroke)

alcalie

Hi Guys,
my personal opinion are as follow...
Engine, still 135cc are okay, does it come with fuel injection ?

5 gear transmission is the coolest thing. this bike shall has more power at lower rpm. great stuff

rear disk brake is also very welcomed... another great additions.

meter panel looks uninsteresting... lack the cutting edge.

and I especially hate the outlook of the bike. the older T135 is the best looking bike in the world and they screwed it with this design upgrade. I will not buy this bike because it does not look cool at all. suddenly, the design points falls worst than any other bike on the market..

I will wait for the other parts (engine) to be available separately and upgrade my T135 rather than buying the ready product that does not match my taste.

thats my personal opinion and I believe some other people agree with me.
I'm sorry to those who like the bike design. I just cannot accept it.

I still remember the first time T135 was launched. we all are excited with the bike. it has the best design a moped could have.... and I'm still holding to that.. my T135 still excites me every time I look at it, even after 4 years we've been together.

if Yamaha Motorcycle Factory see this message, please redesign the bike. its ugly.

Thanks

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
alcalie

you can still use your old plastic covers to this 2011 version
so you still have best of both worlds...

-new engine
-old design plastic

X1rCJ

Super Veteran
alcalie said:
Hi Guys,
my personal opinion are as follow...
Engine, still 135cc are okay, does it come with fuel injection ?

5 gear transmission is the coolest thing. this bike shall has more power at lower rpm. great stuff

rear disk brake is also very welcomed... another great additions.

meter panel looks uninsteresting... lack the cutting edge.

and I especially hate the outlook of the bike. the older T135 is the best looking bike in the world and they screwed it with this design upgrade. I will not buy this bike because it does not look cool at all. suddenly, the design points falls worst than any other bike on the market..

I will wait for the other parts (engine) to be available separately and upgrade my T135 rather than buying the ready product that does not match my taste.

thats my personal opinion and I believe some other people agree with me.
I'm sorry to those who like the bike design. I just cannot accept it.

I still remember the first time T135 was launched. we all are excited with the bike. it has the best design a moped could have.... and I'm still holding to that.. my T135 still excites me every time I look at it, even after 4 years we've been together.

if Yamaha Motorcycle Factory see this message, please redesign the bike. its ugly.

Thanks

+1 bro, i got the same opinion like yours..