• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Bored as f*#k.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Okay, since this is a bike forum, I though we could use a little fun & games, not just mods mods mods. Word association, for example:

Bikes

rides

wheels etc etc.

You get the picture right? So give it a shot!

I'll start y'all off first:

SPEED

zamron79

haha..

like ur idea of starting a game or something like dat but seriously, i dont understand how to play and i don't get the picture.

hah..

care to explain so i can continue from where u left?

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
zamron79 said:
haha..

like ur idea of starting a game or something like dat but seriously, i dont understand how to play and i don't get the picture.

hah..

care to explain so i can continue from where u left?
Sure. You associate the word I had given "SPEED" with something "relating" to it, for example: Fast.

Get it? Give it a try zamron79.

ash_burn_jr

hello bro Biker Boyz Thailand MC.........
which part u leave....
north one, south one or middle one??? :?:

your feel bored????
try this idea.....

1. how about u arange a tour for thai members.... i mean convoi...... example tour to around thai.....(i know that too far) i had log in to indonesian t135 owner. named 'yamaha jupiter owner club' (yjoc)..... they travels around indonesia.....that quite good....
2. set a date for all members can meet each other.......then make friend race (i think ths not the good idea :) ) or exibition for hard modifiying t135.......

then attach pic in this forum...........

in m'sia modifiying t135 still 'shallow' like a clrawling baby.......(T135 joined m'sia market around ealy 2006)
to all members,....please :cry: send more pic about mod......more tips how to mod this branded motorcycle (include with pic) :wink:

Glowplug

Veteran
ash_burn_jr said:
hello bro Biker Boyz Thailand MC.........
which part u leave....
north one, south one or middle one??? :?:

your feel bored????
try this idea.....

1. how about u arange a tour for thai members.... i mean convoi...... example tour to around thai.....(i know that too far) i had log in to indonesian t135 owner. named 'yamaha jupiter owner club' (yjoc)..... they travels around indonesia.....that quite good....
2. set a date for all members can meet each other.......then make friend race (i think ths not the good idea :) ) or exibition for hard modifiying t135.......

then attach pic in this forum...........

in m'sia modifiying t135 still 'shallow' like a clrawling baby.......(T135 joined m'sia market around ealy 2006)
to all members,....please :cry: send more pic about mod......more tips how to mod this branded motorcycle (include with pic) :wink:

You mean introduction of T135 same with Philippines? I got some pictures on changing cdi, rear sets etc will post

CHeers

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Ash Burn jr,

sounds like a good idea, but then again there aren't many people here who are Spark fans and the use for motorcycles are only for transportational purposes only. 1 out of 30 people here ride a Spark 135 and 1 out of 100 people are racers and modifiers, like myself.

The Kitti X-BOX is about 3000 Thai Baht in Thailand and is just plug and play, no configurations needed.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Anyway...back to the TOPIC OF WORD ASSOCIATIONS! Let me start y'all off AGAIN!

Sprocket ------> (here type something in relating to a sprocket or cycle)

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
for engines you can just use the word "Engine".

Hopefully someone will come along and rea this thread which is DEAD now and reply with "Pistons".

THEN! Someone else will come along and see pistons and reply with "rings"

and so on and so forth....