• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Beware Of This Scammer

docgabby

Super Veteran
those who also log in to facebook. beware of NASIHINNUR BIN ISMAIL AKA RED EYE AKA MUNAT of 2538-1,km14, paya dalam, 75460 Melaka, Malaysia. i was scammed just recently of lc135 custom parts worth RM1400. his gf effi rahim also fooled me into believing parts were sent...BEWARE!!! one of his victim is lie siau long of indonesia.

RED EYE AKA NASIHINNUR BIN ISMAIL AKA MUNAT is the guy on the left, his girlfriend effi rahim is the one wearing brown.

fake invoice.

traced and no such record.

Dear Jose,
Kindly be informed that the said item was not posted out by this customer until today..all our system shown nothing been sent.
Therefore we kindly seek you to liaise back with the sender to find out when was the item posted?..
It might even be, they just scan the con note to you but physically the item not posted out at all…
checking thru the con note looks very fraud..the weight if 1.4 kilo for our EMS rate postage only RM 92.30
it will not come up to RM 161.00.

Therefore pls liaise with the sender.

thank you.

kind regards,
Catherine Young
EMS UNIT
KUL

EMAIL BY POSTLAJU CONFIRMING FRAUD.

fake invoice showed to lie siau long uploaded via facebook. note the erasures and use of pencil.

Thnks for the info,. Actually all order will takes atleast 2weeks.. Be patient.. We might be late, but we do not cheat customers.. I know this is your 1st exp dealing thru internet... But trust me..! U still have a time to wait for u parts, dun worry...! If u are still not received in 2weeks, pls updates and let we know... Atleast we can refer to our courier.. Thanks.. Btw, i'm in k.l now.. Once i'm coming back to workshop, i will updates about your pending parts..

a message sent to me by his gf effi rahim. con move to continue to trust.

docgabby

Super Veteran
due to the pressure from fellow filipinos parts seller and malaysian friends. he had to return the money yet he continue to reason he was not to be faulted. tsk!
Photo0261.jpg

Photo0260.jpg

Photo0255.jpg

docgabby

Super Veteran
mahirap talaga sir gabby makipag transact out of the country..dmo mo na mahabol..sayang lang ung pera mo...
i was very very fortunate to have gotten my money back, every penny of it. friends from malaysia helped me out. they pressured red eye aka nasihinnur bin ismail into returning my money or else he will be blacklisted. true enough i was not the only victim. 2 other malaysians came out saying they were also fooled by their own countrymen!!! the sad thing munat motor works continue to post in facebook racing products. beware of him.

spiker24

Super Veteran
i was very very fortunate to have gotten my money back, every penny of it. friends from malaysia helped me out. they pressured red eye aka nasihinnur bin ismail into returning my money or else he will be blacklisted. true enough i was not the only victim. 2 other malaysians came out saying they were also fooled by their own countrymen!!! the sad thing munat motor works continue to post in facebook racing products. beware of him.
doc scammer yang kausap mo check mo ito/http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/beware-certtified-scammer.11889/

john_carlo

Super Veteran
pwd yan paps pero ibigay nya muna ung items ko or ibalik nya ung pera ko si misis pa nagpadala nun at hiniram ko lng ung pera
medyo nahuhuli na pala ako dito sa yamaha t135 so certified scammer yun username na STEVE THOMAS dito sa T135

spiker24

Super Veteran
tama paps muntik nya madale c yves,crysler cayabyab at c chicco.ako lng ang napuruhan..TS pasensya na ot ako dto s thread mo..

kr.r_sniper

Super Veteran
mahirap talaga sir gabby makipag transact out of the country..dmo mo na mahabol..sayang lang ung pera mo...
eh iyo de puta ka pala eh nagpapanggap kp concern eh ang dami mo ng nabiktima tang ina ka...magingat ingat ung taong inuutusan mong kumuha ng pera sa lbc kxe may records yan kung saan nakuha ang pera at kung sino dahil may presented id yan gago...watch and learn cops is near in your house...YARI ka maling Forum napili mo gago...dito ka pa sa T135 alam mong mga SECRET AGENT kaming lahat :p calling calling agent X ....

punisher ej

Super Veteran
eh iyo de puta ka pala eh nagpapanggap kp concern eh ang dami mo ng nabiktima tang ina ka...magingat ingat ung taong inuutusan mong kumuha ng pera sa lbc kxe may records yan kung saan nakuha ang pera at kung sino dahil may presented id yan gago...watch and learn cops is near in your house...YARI ka maling Forum napili mo gago...dito ka pa sa T135 alam mong mga SECRET AGENT kaming lahat :p calling calling agent X ....
vice kalma ka lang baka malaglag puso mo hehehehehe