• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Sprocket Combi

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
Also planning to do 14/42 combi.. All stock except for pipe. the told me that 14/42 combi is good. can anyone tell me about their experience about this combi? thanks
if you're always have a backride use this combi.. if not.. 14/40 or 15/42 maganda rin.. just try it..

yvez

hi to all,..
can i ask for help to all.

my problem is the sprocket combination of my LC135,..
my modes is:
62mm piston
28mm Pitsbike Carb
stg.2 Camshaft Pitsbike
Portfolish
Pitsbike racing CDi
15t/34t - sprocket

is my sprocket combination is wrong? for long distance travel?

spiker24

Super Veteran
hi to all,..

my modes is:
62mm piston
28mm Pitsbike Carb
stg.2 Camshaft Pitsbike
Portfolish
Pitsbike racing CDi
15t/34t - sprocket

From stock 15-39 to 15-42 is good

John Jordan

Veteran
hi to all,..

my modes is:
62mm piston
28mm Pitsbike Carb
stg.2 Camshaft Pitsbike
Portfolish
Pitsbike racing CDi
15t/34t - sprocket

try 14-36 or 15-40.

Roger Vicencio

Mga sir pa off topic po.. saan ba ang recommended and trusted shop nyo sa caloocan 10th ave? Balak ko kasi papalitan sprocket ko. Thank you mga idol

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
what do you guys reccomend for a rider with 74kg and 110/80 tyre , 166cc engine ? the only sprokects i can find is 14/15 front and 39/47 rear .

Dropper

Veteran
what do you guys reccomend for a rider with 74kg and 110/80 tyre , 166cc engine ? the only sprokects i can find is 14/15 front and 39/47 rear .
for me, since its 166cc ill use 14/39. Were just same weight but still do a test run on which combination can attain topspeed and max rpm :D; but if you like superb accel go for 15/47 its just like 14/42 ;)

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
for me, since its 166cc ill use 14/39. Were just same weight but still do a test run on which combination can attain topspeed and max rpm :D; but if you like superb accel go for 15/47 its just like 14/42 ;)
bro what happends when the primary gear ratio is 2.8 and the secondry is 3.13??? i will their be any issue ?

Francis Paner

Whats the best sprocket combination for my smx 135 stock engine 100/80 rear tire 70/90 front tire 100 kg driver with back ride. Now i'm using 15-39 but i'm not satisfied. Lack of acceleration and top. I just got my bike last march 9 so i'm newbie here. Thanks.

jangbest

Whats the best sprocket combination for my smx 135 stock engine 100/80 rear tire 70/90 front tire 100 kg driver with back ride. Now i'm using 15-39 but i'm not satisfied. Lack of acceleration and top. I just got my bike last march 9 so i'm newbie here. Thanks.
100kg wow too heavy bro!
don't expect top speed on your because of your weight sorry bro just telling the truth, hehehe ... peace :D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:
I think you can try 15/42 sprocket combi but as we always said regarding on sprocket combi it depends on your preference, Riding Style, road condition and tire size it depends on you for what sprocket combi that's fits on you, just try and try of sprocket combi, and then if still you are not satisfied I think that's the time you need to consider your bore up upgrade to satisfy your speed and your acceleration.

Ride Safe bro!!!
Jangbest
"Cavite LAguna Batangas Quezon"
CLABQ Sniper Owner Club President

Francis Paner

100kg wow too heavy bro!
don't expect top speed on your because of your weight sorry bro just telling the truth, hehehe ... peace :D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:
I think you can try 15/42 sprocket combi but as we always said regarding on sprocket combi it depends on your preference, Riding Style, road condition and tire size it depends on you for what sprocket combi that's fits on you, just try and try of sprocket combi, and then if still you are not satisfied I think that's the time you need to consider your bore up upgrade to satisfy your speed and your acceleration.

Ride Safe bro!!!
Jangbest
"Cavite LAguna Batangas Quezon"
CLABQ Sniper Owner Club President
Thanks. Its ok. No problem. I will just any combi.