• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Racing Game....

rudduan

Super Veteran
hey MOTOGP5 are out now!!!!! damn the graphics are so damn good! the reflex of the controller are good really LOVE this game! go try yourself!

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
better upgrade to the 2t gas powered one...more powerful,better drifts!hahah

and put pvc pipe cut to size of the rubber on you wheel,damn youll be drifting all over,thats what they do here in the PI

rooster

Super Veteran
pvc tyres is wat i used on da vids der bro..hehehehe..
gas powered i have too.. but eats up da clucth if i use em to drift..too much torque..
n da fuel is too much for me.. :D
not da mention da cleaning part after playin a nitro RC..wooh.. oils...n dirt
woohohohohohoho...

rudduan

Super Veteran
i have one before,skyline r34,its battery powered with upgraded electronics board,it has 4 relays,plus 2custom relays that i made my self,use 2 batteries,upgraded motor,i used the table fan coil,but that cars just got owned,bcoz i always torture it.....so sad.....his new home after that is dustbin...... :cry:

rudduan

Super Veteran
yeah QD,its really worth to buy it,coz u can modified it yourself,before im studying in marine engineering,im studying in electrical & electronics engineering,so its not a problem for me to modified it,the antenna on the controller i use the TV antenna coz its longer than the stock antenna,so it gives me more coverage <---------- hehehehehe just like the mobile phone advertisement......

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Had anybody mentioned MotoGP 4 yet or no? Damn its a kickass good game! Except the bonus new parts tests which are damn as hell!

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Have not seen it around here, only seen the latest GP 2007 game. Just got Need for Speed PROSTREET. Anybody here played that yet?

rudduan

Super Veteran
i heard that game is hard to play,thats mean its getting more challenging to win,i'm gonna get it...

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Its damn easy. Got Race Days like Race Wars from the fast and the furious. Nice cars, nice modifications, my favorite challenges are the WHEELIE challenges and the drift courses..lotta fun, u should get it. Only cost 3 usd for a PS2 CD here :D