• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Attention: Heads Up To All Members

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
Ma
Me too

Me too, I try to visit this site once in a while but it seems some active members here had gone sour,. Hoping that this forum will come alive again just like the old days,..
Maybe sir most of the topics to talked to regarding our t135 are already here so if someone asked for something they just give some link, others seemed already learned from here and don't need to be bothered reading here a gain. Other bad thing is because they lost that parking passion, or they changed bikes.etc. the admin maybe should have at least have a raffle yearly where whoever wins will get a t150 or an r1.

tabi1

Super Veteran
Heck i thought it was just rainy season so you guys were busy modifying your rides and not getting any riding in,,,,,,,,,,,, or maybe it's the lack of passion/changed bikes thing as previously stated?

It also crossed my mind that since it was rainy season more "indoor recreation" involving other types of "kapote" were in effect thus too busy to get online.... hopefully its the last one that's the real reason.;):p:D:D:p:)

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
Heck i thought it was just rainy season so you guys were busy modifying your rides and not getting any riding in,,,,,,,,,,,, or maybe it's the lack of passion/changed bikes thing as previously stated?

It also crossed my mind that since it was rainy season more "indoor recreation" involving other types of "kapote" were in effect thus too busy to get online.... hopefully its the last one that's the real reason.;):p:D:D:p:)

The other seems busy Sir tabil. On my own i'm really still loving my t135 group. Here's my wedding picture last April 2016 and you can see at the back is my t135 group who made a motorcade for me after the wedding to the reception. the other t135'ers weren't captured in this picture.

Attachments

tabi1

Super Veteran
The other seems busy Sir tabil. On my own i'm really still loving my t135 group. Here's my wedding picture last April 2016 and you can see at the back is my t135 group who made a motorcade for me after the wedding to the reception. the other t135'ers weren't captured in this picture.
Congrats to you and your bride, yes that's a special day to get your motorcycle group involved in the day. I saw on the internet where one guy was buried with his Harley in a big glass case, imagine that !!!

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
Congrats to you and your bride, yes that's a special day to get your motorcycle group involved in the day. I saw on the internet where one guy was buried with his Harley in a big glass case, imagine that !!!
Thanks Sir, yeah i saw that. that's how he literally tell his love to his bike "till death do us part".

sniper135lc

Super Veteran
me also its been 3 years not active in this site i just come and visit for a bout 15 mins to see what some other member can share and what can i help for them. now since i finish my course i am 100% active on this site and helping all brothers in T135/T150 riders.

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
me also its been 3 years not active in this site i just come and visit for a bout 15 mins to see what some other member can share and what can i help for them. now since i finish my course i am 100% active on this site and helping all brothers in T135/T150 riders.
nice to hear that paps. that passion. lets get it on. :)

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
even our moderators are not online lets follow the rules of this site so many Asian country would like to stay and share their experience. its for the benefits for us.
maybe, there will be a re shuffle of moderators. EG. Admin:Tabi1, Moderators:Japspeed, Sniper135LC, Gie,Takomi, Hich_Havens, Snipermxmalayaklan, Newbie: traxxmodifier, Docgabby, & many more. haha.