• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Anybody Know How To Install Remote Alarm?

Good day mates,

Regarding the Alarm installation.

You all need to get and know how to use a Digital Multimeter in order to Identify how the PINK and Grey wires work. for example the Cyclone Alarm works, if the alarm is triggered the Pink and Grey wires of it will connect to eachother making them into 1 continous line, as for other brands of alarm when it is triggered the Pink and Grey wire separates their connection with eachother. From that if you already figured out how your Pink and Grey wires work you can now be able to install your alarm Properly.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers!

sir do you have a diagram or images on installing alarm for SMX150?
Unfortunately No, but really all you have to do is to find which line you will separate for the pink and grey wire. it can be (1) one wire from the ECU or (1) one Wire from the ignition key switch. just pick what wire to use for the alarm.

The idea is that when alarm is triggered the P and G wires will do its thing to disable ignition.

ja salarda

Unfortunately No, but really all you have to do is to find which line you will separate for the pink and grey wire. it can be (1) one wire from the ECU or (1) one Wire from the ignition key switch. just pick what wire to use for the alarm.

The idea is that when alarm is triggered the P and G wires will do its thing to disable ignition.

thanks for the time sir...ride safe

Good day mates,

Regarding the Alarm installation.

You all need to get and know how to use a Digital Multimeter in order to Identify how the PINK and Grey wires work. for example the Cyclone Alarm works, if the alarm is triggered the Pink and Grey wires of it will connect to eachother making them into 1 continous line, as for other brands of alarm when it is triggered the Pink and Grey wire separates their connection with eachother. From that if you already figured out how your Pink and Grey wires work you can now be able to install your alarm Properly.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers!
i installed cyclone c-11 on my LC 135 but it will start even not gear in neutral. somebody to help me about. all i want is the normal operation even i installed cyclone alarm