• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

2nd Luzon Unity Ride, February, 20,21 2016 Goes To Real Quezon "baywatch"

tabi1

Super Veteran
sir pede po ba sumama kht nde aq member ng club. ? .
I can't speak for Jangbest but what they did last year was have you just kind of get "adopted" for the ride with a group at the start up point so you are with a group for the ride part only. You do not need to be a member of any of the clubs. The more the merrier, 327 i believe was the count last year!!

Slithereen Guard

I can't speak for Jangbest but what they did last year was have you just kind of get "adopted" for the ride with a group at the start up point so you are with a group for the ride part only. You do not need to be a member of any of the clubs. The more the merrier, 327 i believe was the count last year!!
ok thanks bro. .
hope i can join the ride. .

Sidro

Super Veteran
It's on the corner paps,,, you know the one,,, there's also a sign that says "don't pee here or throw your trash here", :p,,, now do you know which one, :D.
hhmm, I have already check, but it seems all of them has these signs. hahaha,,:D,, langya ka papa @tabi1 ,, napaisip ako dun ah. hahaha,, nice one bro..

lasonAYUS

Hope i can join the ride though im just new in this forum. And im just along marcos highway(marilaque) in the highlands of tanay

lasonAYUS

I miss driving to and from infanta area back then before i went abroad. salamat sa pag welcome sir @jangbest, im just here in sampaloc, malamang alam na alam nyo lugar ko at kayo ang maiingay pag napapadaan dito haha

jangbest

I miss driving to and from infanta area back then before i went abroad. salamat sa pag welcome sir @jangbest, im just here in sampaloc, malamang alam na alam nyo lugar ko at kayo ang maiingay pag napapadaan dito haha
hehehe ...
bro expect ka namin This Unity ride huh! ..... turuan mo kaming mga newbie sa marilaque hehehe ...
see you in Shell Pugon para mas mahaba haba ang kwentuhan natin!
as per plan kasi lahat ng riders na mag jojoin this unity ride will meet up sa shell pugon
at exactly 3am take off to Real Quezon "Baywatch"

lasonAYUS

i will do my best ser na maka sabay simula shell pugon, and by the way ser di po ako hustler sa daan dito, takbong chubby nga lang ika nga haha