• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

2ND LEG OF CEBU OZR UNDERBONE CIRCUIT 2008 SEASON.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
HE CAME HE SAW AND HE LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN !!!

Philippines CEBU CITY, has a new underbone KING.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBERT PAUL MENCIAS

FOR WINNING BOTH
* NOVICE OPEN ( 110-150cc )
* EXPERT OPEN ( 110-150cc )

IN THE 2ND LEG OF OZR UNDERBONE CIRCUIT 2008 SEASON.

2nd place during the first leg, Bobby Mencias was a man on a mission. the very
next day after the 1st leg race he started right away with the preparations for the next leg.
It seems from the way he opened up the 1st round on the novice open with a starting
wheelie, he would go on to dominate. all his hardwork had paid off.

The Hightlight for the day would be the battle in the expert open. Robert Paul (Bobby) would lead during the start it lead to an all out battle between Zandro and Bobby. After leading for 8 laps it would lead to a crash after close contact during the turns, bobby was not able get to the top 3. But during the the 2nd round Bobby would start again with a bang, he leads the
pack, Zandro 2nd but during the 3 lap Zandro crashes, Bobby leads all the way making the gap bigger from the rest of the pack. But Zandro the defending champion will fight his way again to the top, he got in 2nd during the last 4 remaining laps, but bobby would not be denied, he defends the top position all the way. The crowd went wild. Cebu has a new underbone king for the ( 2nd leg ).

source:
underbonetuner.blogspot.com

arkana

yeah! bro.. ive seen this race here in mah town it was very exciting between the two sniper riders.... the one who won the race his bike was very powerful during the start even though he was on the last row of the grid. The 2nd placer (zandro) the fastest man of the race he manage to close the gap at the end.

sniper36

traxxas-modifier said:
HE CAME HE SAW AND HE LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN !!!

Philippines CEBU CITY, has a new underbone KING.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBERT PAUL MENCIAS

FOR WINNING BOTH
* NOVICE OPEN ( 110-150cc )
* EXPERT OPEN ( 110-150cc )

IN THE 2ND LEG OF OZR UNDERBONE CIRCUIT 2008 SEASON.

2nd place during the first leg, Bobby Mencias was a man on a mission. the very
next day after the 1st leg race he started right away with the preparations for the next leg.
It seems from the way he opened up the 1st round on the novice open with a starting
wheelie, he would go on to dominate. all his hardwork had paid off.

The Hightlight for the day would be the battle in the expert open. Robert Paul (Bobby) would lead during the start it lead to an all out battle between Zandro and Bobby. After leading for 8 laps it would lead to a crash after close contact during the turns, bobby was not able get to the top 3. But during the the 2nd round Bobby would start again with a bang, he leads the
pack, Zandro 2nd but during the 3 lap Zandro crashes, Bobby leads all the way making the gap bigger from the rest of the pack. But Zandro the defending champion will fight his way again to the top, he got in 2nd during the last 4 remaining laps, but bobby would not be denied, he defends the top position all the way. The crowd went wild. Cebu has a new underbone king for the ( 2nd leg ).

source:
underbonetuner.blogspot.com

ncie thread sir traxxas-modifier

sniper36

traxxas-modifier said:
bro arkana,

are those snipers fully modified?
any specs you know of?
Sir, the sniper of zandro has the basic mods. Cams, carb, cdi, ahm pipe, porting, rears set, gearings, tires and others that i can't disclose. The blue bike has the same mods.

sniper36

arkana said:
yeah! bro.. ive seen this race here in mah town it was very exciting between the two sniper riders.... the one who won the race his bike was very powerful during the start even though he was on the last row of the grid. The 2nd placer (zandro) the fastest man of the race he manage to close the gap at the end.
Must've been an exciting race.

stuzz

hello bro traxxas,

thank you for appreciating our article. I have 2 follow-up articles an interview with Bobby and special feature on his modified sniper135. It will be up within the week.

More power to yamahat135.com you rock bros :D

http://underbonetuner.blogspot.com

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
heres a video contributed by stuzz
[flash width=448 height=361]http://i27.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/stuzz_orig/underbone%20racing/bobbyracevideo_fin2.flv[/flash]

stuzz

by the way heres the complete article from
that came with the video

Sniper135 overwhelms the mighty Raider150.

Hello fellow underbone enthusiasts. I would like to
share a video showing how a Sniper135 overwhelmed
the once mighty and feared Raider150.

This occured in the 2nd Leg of the OzR Underbone Circuit Race in Cebu City
Last May 18, 2008. This special Sniper135 was built by
Blitz.kreig Bobby Mencias himself. This highly tuned Sniper135
certainly left the spectators in a state of shock. How was it possible?
How was it done? the thousands of underbone drones in attendance can only wonder.

How did he Layeth the Smacketh Down !!!

This video was made by the camera crew from underbonetuner.
Arnel B. Santos-ynigo ( cams and editing )
Edwin Allanic ( cams )

hope you guys enjoy the video.

X Project

Super Veteran
Hey guys, Robert Mencias or "uncle Bob" as we call him here in Mandaluyong is our good friend and a very nice guy... I'm proud to say that he's my friend and I have contributed some tech stuff to his bike's set up... Uncle Bob, congrats, Jade here...

X Project

Super Veteran
Hey guys, Robert Mencias or "uncle Bob" as we call him here in Mandaluyong is our good friend and a very nice guy... I'm proud to say that he's my friend and I have contributed some tech stuff to his bike's set up hehe... Uncle Bob, congrats, Jade here...

stroker

Veteran
X Project said:
Hey guys, Robert Mencias or "uncle Bob" as we call him here in Mandaluyong is our good friend and a very nice guy... I'm proud to say that he's my friend and I have contributed some tech stuff to his bike's set up hehe... Uncle Bob, congrats, Jade here...
Yeah congrats to uncle bob. He could've gone 0.2secs a lap faster if he'd heeded my advice on going 0.01 closer on his intake valve lash.. :p :p

Joking.

stroker

Veteran
stuzz said:
ey bros got some new articles at

I was able to interview Bobby "Blitzkreig" Mencias i also tried to let him spill the beans about the secret of his Sniper135 hehehe.

hope you like the article bros :D
Hi bro, you're the webby owner? Anyway, just for your info, I was the one who took this photo. The raider belongs to my friend.

stuzz

hello bro stroker, thats cool bro, im really interested with his bike, i would like to make it as a feature bike. i'm sure with the motard boom a lot of enthusiasts would like to know details of his mods. ill send you PM bro tnx