Super Veteran
GRAN PREMIO A-STYLE DE ARAGON CIRCUITFINAL RESULT:
1. stoner
2. pedrosa
3. hayden
4. lorenzo - badtrip last lap overtake ni hayden hahaha..‌

JamesCore

Super Veteran
hayz salamat rossi! yeah! binigyan mo na naman kami ng entertainment.. of the best race this season ang race sa Motegi.. the best and battle for 3rd place between v. rossi and J. lorenzo. mawawalan na ako ng gana ng napasukan si rossi kaso lumaban pala si rossi hehehehe sarap panuorin ulit!

THE TURKEY

Super Veteran
GQ: Rossi – “Lorenzo and Stoner hate me, but that’s okay”
In an interview with the Italian edition of monthly magazine GQ, Valentino Rossi has said that his rivals Jorge Lorenzo and Casey Stoner “hate” him but that such animosity is “normal”.

“When you’re injured and are losing blood, those who are younger feel stronger and more able to devour you,” said Rossi. “It’s like a jungle, but I like it, it’s fine like that. They say: ‘Ah! Valentino! He’s been my hero since I was a kid’. But that’s not the truth, it’s all lies. I’m an obstacle, a rival, as Biaggi was for me. Let them say what they want, it only gives me pleasure.”

Rossi also added: “When two people are fighting for the same goal it’s normal they dislike one another.”

Motosprint: Crutchlow could debut at Estoril if Rossi has operation
The British rider has told Motosprint that “Yamaha has called me to tell me to be prepared if Rossi decides to have his shoulder operation before the end of the season. I would have preferred to have taken my first ride of the M1 in a calmer situation, the plan was to test this month in Japan and then in Valencia after the final GP, but if they need me I’ll be there.”

Rossi is considering surgery after the Japan-Malaysia-Australia leg of the campaign, and could subsequently miss the final two races of the season. If this happens Motosprint says Crutchlow will ride the M1 of the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team, for whom he is signed up for in 2011, with Ben Spies slotting into Rossi’s Fiat Yamaha seat in Portugal and Valencia, a position he takes up permanently next season.

Autosport: Rossi could miss Portugal and Valencia
Autosport reports that Valentino Rossi is considering missing the final two rounds of the 2010 season in Portugal and Valencia to have shoulder surgery, and cure the problem that has dogged him for much of the current campaign. The pain and weakness in the shoulder the Italian injured in a motocross training accident in April is affecting his performances, and he said: “It’s a big problem because I cannot ride like I want”. Speaking about the prospect of an operation Rossi added: "I think we have to try to race at the next three races, and after Australia and Sepang we will make a decision about the last two."

Shoulder operation for Rossi at end of the season
Vast sections of the press have reported on a conversation between Valentino Rossi and Giacomo Agostini which was captured by the microphones of Sky Sport 24 during a Dainese event at Mugello, in which Rossi explained to Agostini that his shoulder would require an operation at the end of the current season. The World Champion continues to suffer from pain in the joint following his motocross crash in April, and he wants to be fully fit for his debut with Ducati next season following an operation which requires a lengthy recovery period.