• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

185cc 63mm Malossi

kair0s7

Nice thread by the way guys.. Learned a Lot! :cloud9:

Planning.. well actualy still thinking twice wether to sell my current bike (Suzuki Raider150/Satria 150) and changin it to Yamaha Sniper/Lc135..
I'm just worried about the difference in terms of speed on these two bikes, but lookin at the modifications you guys made on the lc135. WOw i was just amazed :inlove:

Well i just hope the parts you guys were able to buy for your bike is also available here in the philippines.

I'm new to this forums by the way so... Hi everyone :p

suplado010

Super Veteran
Nice thread by the way guys.. Learned a Lot! :cloud9:

Planning.. well actualy still thinking twice wether to sell my current bike (Suzuki Raider150/Satria 150) and changin it to Yamaha Sniper/Lc135..
I'm just worried about the difference in terms of speed on these two bikes, but lookin at the modifications you guys made on the lc135. WOw i was just amazed :inlove:

Well i just hope the parts you guys were able to buy for your bike is also available here in the philippines.

I'm new to this forums by the way so... Hi everyone :p
just stay with your r150..or give it to me...:p you need alot of money to unlock the potential of lc135..unlike r150 since birth it has power already...:D

Reactions: Gie

kair0s7

just stay with your r150..or give it to me...:p you need alot of money to unlock the potential of lc135..unlike r150 since birth it has power already...:D
Give me 65k Php in return perhaps i will:D

So your telling me that replacement parts/Upgrade parts of Lc135 costs more than the R150's?:eek:

Can someone else verify this blasphemy?:censored: hehehehe
Seriously though info on the price of lc135 upgrade parts is very much appreciated :help:
Comparison? etc.
THanks in Advance

xclickclickx

Veteran
Give me 65k Php in return perhaps i will:D

So your telling me that replacement parts/Upgrade parts of Lc135 costs more than the R150's?:eek:

Can someone else verify this blasphemy?:censored: hehehehe
Seriously though info on the price of lc135 upgrade parts is very much appreciated :help:
Comparison? etc.
THanks in Advance
in USD you could spend a extra $1000 and you would have a ok bike,

xclickclickx

Veteran
Hi guys lately I've done some more work on my bike I've done
Lightened flywheel -250grams
modified camshaft sprocket
UMA racing coil
and imm back to my CMS camshaft

ALSO I'm thinking
Tuning in a FCR33mm Carb but its only a thought now because I'm thinking it maybe too big

Attachments

ianghol

Super Veteran
Hi guys lately I've done some more work on my bike I've done
Lightened flywheel -250grams
UMA racing coil
and imm back to my CMS camshaft

ALSO I'm thinking
Tuning in a FCR33mm Carb but its only a thought now because I'm thinking it maybe too big
bro, how did u do modified camshaft sprocket..
im thingking of that too its because i cannot find uma adjustable camshaft sprocket..:D

btw how your bike respond to your 250grams flywheel?..

xclickclickx

Veteran
i think 250grams was a good modification i still have torque i don't reckon i lost any torque and now its a bit more responsive i think 250grams with a "Fuel pumping carb" will be good with the normal flat slider carbs i would try cut down 350-400grams, also the best way to modify your cam is cut the back end of your decompression starter off and then get a flat head screw driver and punch out the circle thing that goes around it

Mor

I've done quiet a few little changes well installing my UMA cam you sent me and haven't yet compared it to my dads Exciter (it's really good having 2 185cc exciter very easy to see results other wise you dont really know) the UMA cam pulls at a even higher revs again then my CMS cam,
also the Malossi cam is pretty awesome but i think UMA and CMS cams are better still.
I think CMS Is probably the best cam, the all over power is very strong top has very high revs the mid range is very powerful and even the low is very powerful it has the best of all worlds has very good Duration and its highlift with very wide lobes.
Only reason why i will just run with the UMA cam is cause of the Decompression setup which CMS doesn't have. If you could run the CMS cam on your 205cc i think you would be very happy with it:D !
But Performance wise i still have to test the UMA cam against my dads Exciter and see if I've made much of a difference under full open throttle.;)

also i might try finding some really highspeed bearings they dont last very long the made in Japan NSK ones:( !
ui bro..haha I've jst called u bro jst bcoz our both bike is awesome dude...as u said the cms hi cm is not disappointing to at all man.im in spect 63mm cms blck+cms hi cam, still more..my carb for now is 28mm..my half throttle is 165kmh..still the road here not satisfying

xclickclickx

Veteran
this is all the mods i can remember
malossi 63mm big bore kit
ahm exhaust customised with modified KTM530 muffler
brt racing CDI
custom cylinder head
lightened flywheel -250grams
CMS 22in-19ex valves
appii valve springs
uma racing coil
tmr28mm carb
uni airfilter
removed decompression setup
CMS cam
2 ground wires (1 extra thick and extra low and long)
shortened levers
modified 320mm racing boy disc brake
front fork stabilizer
front sliders
green parking lights
custom AIS removal kit
RK aluminium rear sprocket
custom graphics
side gap spark plug
runs on synthetic oil and 95+ octane fuel always warmed up before using
list goes on

xclickclickx

Veteran
Unfortunately it looks like I've sold My Much loved beast:(:(:(, and there will be a time i will have another bike to Modify soon!
Anyway Check out my Youtube Channel 2015 i will be focused on so decent movies, Hit the subscribe button and the like Button
and Add a comment #YamhaT135. Anyway ill take some final photos and short clips for you guys
Peace on the streets!!
:p:p:p
Thank you guys for the awesome Forum times and big thanks to @traxxas-modifier