Zaid

Best camshafts I tried;

HISPEED - perfect! :thumbsup:
CMS - Very good :D
UMA - Good :)
Faito TURBO - Hmm- :confused:

Zaid

mj viloria
About tik tik tik, so far my engine the TIK TIK TIK i can said it louder but not so louder too.
camshaft which lift 6.0 till 6.5(max) good with deeper/big valve. If u are using original valve, use 5.8 lift, it good combination, and go for CMS too;)

Petevo

im curently using a cms cam. n lost to a friend of mine using a BRT cam at 4th gear. in d end, he lead about 1 bike distance on 5th n top spd was 150kmh. our specs are similar w 63mm bore, brand shark. yes, carb n cdi were chgd too. we both using d new 5spd ver. so, Im thinking of changing to a big cms cam or hispeed cam, both w 6.2mm lift...comments needed...

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
im curently using a cms cam. n lost to a friend of mine using a BRT cam at 4th gear. in d end, he lead about 1 bike distance on 5th n top spd was 150kmh. our specs are similar w 63mm bore, brand shark. yes, carb n cdi were chgd too. we both using d new 5spd ver. so, Im thinking of changing to a big cms cam or hispeed cam, both w 6.2mm lift...comments needed...
change sprocket to maximize the 5th gear.

Petevo

im using 15-38, while he's 15-37. the thing is he chgd gear earlier than me...my gearing is longer than his! i tried 14-36 which d ratios is bigger than 15-38...i cant go any smaller ratio as it affects my pickup

Zaid

how much deos it cost?...wanna tear down my bike for top overhauled and i'm plan to use this cam...i'm currently use UMA...very laggy during take off on the traffic light...plus, my carb seem to be unfriendly...what carb do you use?....
Currently the price for HISPEED CAMSHAFT 6.2 LIFT about RM200++

ianghol

Super Veteran
just a 1 questions..how do you guys start the 60-63mm bore bike with a kick start?isnt it hard?or does the electrick start motor can start the bike?

xclickclickx

Veteran
Hey guys ive been in Australia for the last 3months and now Im here until June then i will be back in Vietnam and looking at doing some much more serious mods...until then everyone enjoy moding and keep on posting up all the new performance parts!

boldstardex

Hey guys ive been in Australia for the last 3months and now Im here until June then i will be back in Vietnam and looking at doing some much more serious mods...until then everyone enjoy moding and keep on posting up all the new performance parts!

OT

are there LC 135 there? or any other under bone brands?:D