• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

135LC vs 120 suzuki RGV

135lcSS

Super Veteran
haha..i know u guys wont understand it...haha... i dont know how to say it..but i tested the power of my bike and his. with these chinese guy who i met on the road..he was so full of pride.thinking that his bike was so powerful to beat my lil sweety T135...i've told him a lesson... buy leaving him behind..haha.if u dont understand..if what im talking about im sorry..im not really good in english bro.

romantic

135lcSS said:
haha..i know u guys wont understand it...haha... i dont know how to say it..but i tested the power of my bike and his. with these chinese guy who i met on the road..he was so full of pride.thinking that his bike was so powerful to beat my lil sweety T135...i've told him a lesson... buy leaving him behind..haha.if u dont understand..if what im talking about im sorry..im not really good in english bro.
But what kind of bike did he drive ?? That's a suzuki RGV 120, right ??? And you, your bike was modified, or not ??

135lcSS

Super Veteran
his bike was RGV 120...6speed..i dont know...but his bike was fully modified...u know malaysian's chinese...^^..no offend...my bike was full stock std.....

justkir

Super Veteran
there's a problem with the RGV, 2 strokes will win both...even the specifications showed RGV are better than 135LC...

[glow=red]p/s: we are 135LC's owner / (x owner), we know the standard performance...[/glow] 8)

romantic

justkir said:
there's a problem with the RGV, 2 strokes will win both...even the specifications showed RGV are better than 135LC...

[glow=red]p/s: we are 135LC's owner / (x owner), we know the standard performance...[/glow] 8)
??? sorry dude..i really cant understand what are u telling about??...

135lcSS

Super Veteran
Carol TT said:
getting so proud coz he got to beat a lousy 10 year old rgv :lol:

damn, i wud be ashamed to even tell people tat

lol carol u dont have to say like that to me... :cry: ..

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
135lcSS said:
Carol TT said:
getting so proud coz he got to beat a lousy 10 year old rgv :lol:

damn, i wud be ashamed to even tell people tat

lol carol u dont have to say like that to me... :cry: ..
haha dont cry pare, that is what happened when you took stand against what most people agree with.. :) :)

Here in my homeland that shit called Suzuki RGV or satria even at normal setting mostly had already made other bikes eat the dust.
We dont know why, but suzuki did very excellent work on it.
But it was unable to catch good market as most people want less noisy and more economic bikes for daily activities.
Now what happen to our T135? Average speed and power, but consume the gas almost as much as RGV did (30 to 45 km/liter)
That was what I know :) :)

qucaey

ouw...c'mon man...in mysia sometime those bike just sounded loud.... but reality check pliz?!...they didnt go as fast as they sound...haha....but ive seen vdo that a rgv beat a yamaha rxz in a sprint test.... :shock:

romantic

Mas catoer said:
Now what happen to our T135? Average speed and power, but consume the gas almost as much as RGV did (30 to 45 km/liter)
That was what I know :) :)
Man ! You wrong ? RGV often consume < 30 km/l.

justkir

Super Veteran
RGV Rocks!

p/s: what im trying to say here, stop comparing performances on 4 stroke and 2 stroke.....

135lc N/A vs RGV full modifications....come on..........

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
@Romantic
then you're right. Just checking if you guys really fond of RGV as it actually can consume a liter of gas just for only 25km and fog the street haha. :) :)

Well when it comes into checking the reality, we live in different country Pall, and... so the reality about bike. Different. :wink: :wink:
No need for me to bull shit right? :) :)

I'm sellin' my t135 right now.
And see if I can afford vixion (it takes 7 month to grab one) or maybe the latest 4 stroker raider 150.

My t135 already satisfy me a lot. Ride it proudly among other stylish bikes.
But there is a time that I want to give my self a try. :wink:

And you guys dont have to kick me out of this nice forum he he :) :)