• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

135LC HC vs CBR150r

Devil

Carol TT, here is something I found out on the net the largest bore kits for the CBR is 200cc.

What if the CBR is modified as well ? Hehe..

Btw I wonder if anyone have try this bike coz what I read from other forum, the gearing of cbr is as rough as the ex5 ! Walaoh, the LC gearing is so smooth compare to ex5 or any other 4 stroke moped.

Devil

Love the fairing, love the power too. Anyway I went to check out Hong Bee for those who live in Penang. Here is something good news to u all. Vixion is lauching in MALAYSIA this JAN 20th 2008 around 8-9k. THere will be several Vixion on show by Hong Bee at the same date. However according to the spec we know so far the HP is around 14. Guess the CBR got more power.

Anyway I'm retiring from riding. Got to save money marriage. lol..

Happy new years to all riders. Nice to learn so much from all of u. Bye.

CryptonX

Super Veteran
believe me u wont retire after u marrie u will start again riding is like drugs bro u cant avoid it :p :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

tsunami

Super Veteran
But 135lc is easy to overtake other vehicle in traffic jam than Cbr150 guys....Huhu 135lc better than Cbr150 .....But for 2strokes compare with Cbr150, Yamaha Rxz "malaysia only" is better than Cbr150 in Malaysia

stuff

my friend want to buy the cbr...
but,after i let him see this thread...
he change his mind and want to but 135lc...

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Great pick up? 2 strokes
Great climb up the hill? 4 strokes

Want great both? pick one of it with 500 cc engine... hahaha

rooster

Super Veteran
CBR 150 can cost around US$ 3100 here... for that money i go get me the suzuki thunder 250 or GSX 250 in some other countries it's kinda ol skool but..love the torque on the low rpm..they only cost around US$ 2500 last time i check.. just M O :D

rudduan

Super Veteran
better get the ducati if u can afford,then all the 2-stroke shit can sit down and watch your bike beat them....

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Few days ago I saw the latest H***a Tiger with monoshock sw arms and definitely wide tires.
So beautiful though I actually not in favor of that bike.