Which to go for

• LC4V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RX135

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skygod

Hi everyone,

Our 18 month old Spark LC4V was stolen from the apartment block three weeks ago and not surprisingly, it has not been recovered.

So, what to buy as a replacement?

A trek round the bike sales shops yesterday was not especially fruitful and getting information was virtually impossible.

Having looked in the Yamaha store at the end of Pattaya Klang, it seems that the LC4V is still available as well as the RX135 and RX135i.

We also looked at the X1R, but do not like the look of the front end, so won't be buying one of those.

The bike will mainly be used for around town driving with the odd 50 mile journey at weekends.

We will be buying the manual model with automatic clutch

P.S. Anybody able to provide details of which colour schemes are available would also be of assistance.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hello skygod

welcome to the forum.
any of the bikes will do...
just look for the color scheme you want..

i suggest to buy the CARBURETOR version if you want to go into ENGINE UPGRADES for faster and more drivable bike..
believe me 150cc version of spark135 is the best in driving in traffic and highways

where in thailand are you from?

G

150 spark?

traxxas-modifier said:
hello skygod

welcome to the forum.
any of the bikes will do...
just look for the color scheme you want..

i suggest to buy the CARBURETOR version if you want to go into ENGINE UPGRADES for faster and more drivable bike..
believe me 150cc version of spark135 is the best in driving in traffic and highways

where in thailand are you from?
Is there a 150 spark?

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
heloo jbkwik

yes there is SPARK 150.
a spark 135 but upgraded the engine to big bore kits like vixion kit
to make 150cc

where are you from jbkwik?

G

Hey! every biker Thailand
I want to buy Index helmet in Bangkok but i don't know where i buy it. Can you help me?? thanks a lot

nurul771

Hello Guys, I'm in Sri Racha Thailand, please help me, I want to find some accessories for my LC135 , such as the rear mud lap ...help me ya..