• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What's Your Bore Kit , Carb And Your Fuel Consumption?

Ericson

Super Veteran
These specs comes with plenty of study pertaining to bernoli equations, centrifugal and centripetal equation and further physics equations which is to be considered since dyno testing is not available in every place. Considering this constraint, your physics skills matters most since i don't have hardcore equipment to test the performance of my current modification. Given these instances, i do not recommend to use this modification especially to those who do not have the skills on engine repair and other technicalities. Further, i cannot also recommend this modification especially to those owners who depend on layman mechanics to modify their bikes since it requires a lot of study on equations of physics pertaining to weight distribution and combustion. However, i would like to answer your query that i am perhaps satisfied with the performance of my bike given that i basically used appropriate materials for this particular modification... i do suggest that perhaps, it would be imperative to somehow try a little bit complex modifications till your speed orgasm will be satisfied..
could someone, please gave me a tissue, my nose is bleeding hard! haha peace sir:p:p i would be so happy if you could show your bike to us sir... i wanna see that heavy modded LC.. =D

tabi1

Super Veteran
could someone, please gave me a tissue, my nose is bleeding hard! haha peace sir:p:p i would be so happy if you could show your bike to us sir... i wanna see that heavy modded LC.. =D
@Ericson - do you need a tissue paps :p

@leatherback - Good to hear you like it, but i didnt know you were going to recite the whole Webster's English dictionary ;).
On a serious note, i understood your post and if Traaxxas was involved then it was done well. What a shame there's not a dyno to see what it really can do. Post pics of the motor build if you can and the finished product. Have you tested the top end yet?

leatherback

Veteran
@Ericson - do you need a tissue paps :p

@leatherback - Good to hear you like it, but i didnt know you were going to recite the whole Webster's English dictionary ;).
On a serious note, i understood your post and if Traaxxas was involved then it was done well. What a shame there's not a dyno to see what it really can do. Post pics of the motor build if you can and the finished product. Have you tested the top end yet?
Hindi na ako mag e.english kuya hihihi.. anyway, post ko na lang ang mga pictures mga second week of april siguro.. naka dapa pa MC ko, wala pa new conrod..

tabi1

Super Veteran
Hindi na ako mag e.english kuya hihihi.. anyway, post ko na lang ang mga pictures mga second week of april siguro.. naka dapa pa MC ko, wala pa new conrod..
Paps, i am an American living here and i had to read your post twice, thought you were some Harvard Law School guy ;). Just teasing man, you did fine but I am sure a few had nosebleeds reading it, LOL.

Sige antay na kami sa mga pics huh.:D

Don Berto

Hi! I know this post is almost 2 years old already but can you help me out?
I have a Sniper MX 135 and here's the specs:

57mm vixion bore
28mm SWR round (118mj - 35pj installed, needle pin on #2, 2.5 turns of air)
Stage 2 Kitti cams
Stock head (ported)
15-42 sprocket combination
Kalkal pipe (because change has come :D)
40-45kms per liter

I have no problem with the consumption but I have one problem..
Whenever my bike runs at around 80kph-90kph at 5th gear (around 1/4 to 1/3 throttle open), I experience a surge or hesitation (not quite sure) on the engine. What can possibly cause this problem?