faito clutch spring
faito brake pad (front)
racing boy rear suspension
14/39 sprokect combo
90/80-17 front tyre
100/70-17 rear tyre

sugestions are most welcome.
"theme is look bad go fast " HAHAHAH! :p

AND I FIXED THE SEAT . THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN BEFORE THAT .

Last edited:

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
jap speed my good friend . what do you recommend next ? im thinking of chaninging the wheels (but keeping the tyre combination ) racing boy 3 sproke or sp522 ? which one do you think ?

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
jap speed my good friend . what do you recommend next ? im thinking of chaninging the wheels (but keeping the tyre combination ) racing boy 3 sproke or sp522 ? which one do you think ?
personally i don't have any idea of these two wheels.. never tried those.. maybe either of the two.:thumbsup:

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Sp522 is very expensive here .. i feel the 3 sproke is more affordable for meh.. and its little bit bigger then the stock 4 speed rear i guess

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
THIS POST IS ABOUT THE PARTS I HAVE INSTALLED

60MM FAITO BORE- I INSTALLED THIS PART LAST BUT THIS PART REALLY REALLY INCREASED THE ACCELERATION

FAITO TURBO CAM- AFTER INSTALLING THE FAITO SPRINGS I INSTALLED THIS PART ON STOCK BORE, ELECTRIC START WORKS .. NOTICABLE ACCELERATION

FAITO CLUTCH PLATE- THE PART I INSTALLED FIRST , MY MECHANIC RECOMMENDED IT AND IT WAS WORTH IT ... HELPS

FAITO CLUTCH SPRINGS- MADE THE GEARS STIFF, PRETTY NICE WHEN YOUR GOING FAST .

FAITO FORNT BRK PADS- REASON WHY IM ALIVE AND WRITING THIS KEKE,,, VERY POWERFUL, TOALLY WORTH IT !!!

RACING BOY REAR SHOCK- I BROKE 2 YAMAHA GENUINE SHOCKS ! IM 74KG AND I HAVE A HABIT OF NOT CARING FOR PUD HOLES ON THE ROAD ...IT DOSE THE JOB NICELY

14/39 - TOOK THE 14 FROM A WAVE 125 CUX HERE THEIR IS NOT MUCH SPACE FOR TOPSPEED , HERE MOST OF THE TIME ITS ACCELERATION

90/80-17F - NOT 100% HAPPY WITH IT BUT BETTER THE STOCK GRIPS THE ROAD MORE (TT900)

100/70-17R - NOT 100% HAPPY , BUT HELPS ALITTLE BIT WITH THE KNEE DOWN KEKE...

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
25/12/2015
radiator started leaking again .. 2nd stock radiator leaks again ...
26/12/2015
radiator keeps breaking for some reason , have a feeling 135 radiator cannot tolerate modified engine+ heavy traffic so had a talk with my mechanic fitting a cbr 150 radiator
27/12/2015
went to the spare shop to check out the radiator close up ... our t135 radiator has 4 pipes .... cbr radiator has 3 ... the small pipe on the left upper area is missing ... thinking of making one on pipe fit in the upper area but so far no ideas . and it seems r15 radiator is little bit bigger then our stock and good match but cannot find one in our country and only one used radiator for r15 on ebay so not satisfied since its used . on 28/12/2015 gonna take the bike to the garage to try to custom fit . wish me luck.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
25/12/2015
radiator started leaking again .. 2nd stock radiator leaks again ...
26/12/2015
radiator keeps breaking for some reason , have a feeling 135 radiator cannot tolerate modified engine+ heavy traffic so had a talk with my mechanic fitting a cbr 150 radiator
27/12/2015
went to the spare shop to check out the radiator close up ... our t135 radiator has 4 pipes .... cbr radiator has 3 ... the small pipe on the left upper area is missing ... thinking of making one on pipe fit in the upper area but so far no ideas . and it seems r15 radiator is little bit bigger then our stock and good match but cannot find one in our country and only one used radiator for r15 on ebay so not satisfied since its used . on 28/12/2015 gonna take the bike to the garage to try to custom fit . wish me luck.
i think there's no connection between the radiation and the engine pressure unless there's a leak pressure between combustion chamber to the cooling system holes. can you post where the leak is?

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Had a leak with the blue pipe cux i ran the pipe over the cylinder head and it got too hot ... now running the pipe like stock .. have to ride it had to get it hot and see how it works ..

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Update on the radiator mod:
The engine temprature is not amazingly low ... but the flow seems to work 100% becux both wipes and radiator are hot ... maybe remove the dipstick and replace it with a engine breather will help ...

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Fucking radiator leaking again from the center again from the cbr 150 radiator ...complete removing everything and checking now

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
so the stock radiator bottom mount was hitting the cbr radiator in the middle cux the front fender was hiting the cbr radiator and the ended up making up a hole in the rear cux of the stock radiator mount so i modified the stock mount to fix that problem and hopefully it will be fixed , End reuslt is cbr radiator will be little bit back then the stock radiator .. about half inch .