• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper 150 Mxi Modification

its me

i think i want to reach 150 up sir do you think how much do i need to prefer for that kind of modification... and yes im a lady rider... for now i just want d inside to be modi later d outside...

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
Just depends on how much speed you want to gain. You said "husband" so i am assuming you are a female rider. There aren't many female riders here. The bike in the picture is actually my wife's and she is on here as well (VegaLover) it's fully loaded with UMA horsepower goodies and has had almost every piece of it replaced. She's a die hard rider with many long rides under her belt.

I have to warn you that once you start, it's hard to start and the $ keep flying out of your wallet.
Chaching!!! "I have to warn you that once you start, it's hard to start and the $ keep flying out of your wallet."
that's true!!!

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
i think i want to reach 150 up sir do you think how much do i need to prefer for that kind of modification... and yes im a lady rider... for now i just want d inside to be modi later d outside...
if you want 150kph up... just buy the ff.
aftermarket ecu (UMA, Tuneboss, BRT etc...) - 9K
62 Cylinder Block (UMA, Pitsbike, JVT etc) -5k to 8K
Aftermarket Camshaft (Uma, CMS, Pitsbike etc..) 2,500K
Full system exhaust

if you want more:
Cylinder Head (Uma Superhead) 15k

tabi1

Super Veteran
tnx sir japspeed now i have an idea how much do i need to prefer...
Dont forget gearing, but most important of all and no one thinks about this until it's too late,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AGAT T- All Gear All the Time - not the knock off Alpine Stars jackets you can buy cheaply. Save your money and buy the real deal before you start think about going faster. I have been around several crashes and watched this knock off stuff fall apart on impact. I crashed in September and all my stuff stood up to the road in a hard tumble. My helmet didnt crack or anything but the whole front was a bad case of road rash and had i not been wearing it i would have been in a world of hurt.

First things first, spend the $ on good riding gear. Then go for the speed!!

its me

Dont forget gearing, but most important of all and no one thinks about this until it's too late,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AGAT T- All Gear All the Time - not the knock off Alpine Stars jackets you can buy cheaply. Save your money and buy the real deal before you start think about going faster. I have been around several crashes and watched this knock off stuff fall apart on impact. I crashed in September and all my stuff stood up to the road in a hard tumble. My helmet didnt crack or anything but the whole front was a bad case of road rash and had i not been wearing it i would have been in a world of hurt.

First things first, spend the $ on good riding gear. Then go for the speed!!
yes...thank for d advice sir tabi1

tabi1

Super Veteran
yes...thank for d advice sir tabi1
When you are ready for the speed, go with UMA, it's pricey but well worth it. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is very true in speed parts. I have seen many of my riding partners replaced their heads,their blocks, etc. , every single year and be a pain in their sides as they went the cheap route. I can tell you after building Vega Lover's bike which was brand new (about 200 kms on it) we put all UMA parts to it and I saw a pitifully slow bike become a little monster. I have rode it hard and i am a big guy and that thing has never had one single issue. Thus, you get what you pay for !!!

GUKIMEN

hello fellow mxking users! im new here at this forum just wanna ask if somebody have a same engine set up on me

cms cams t2
uma pipe
jvt valve spring
tuneboss

im just asking for best map coz i cant road tune my bike because of traffic.

Zigs09

May i ask im 68Kg and im planning to change the sprocket of my king 150 to 15/43 may i ask the pros and cons thanks

Zigs09

Also where i can buy clutch spring for MX king and if snipee 150 clutch spring is not available is there any alternate clutch spring i can use

gdeezzyy

guys if i use a 57mm semi dome piston and cms t2 cams, do i still need to do valve pocketing on the piston? and how about the valve clearance? what clearance do you preffer?

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
guys if i use a 57mm semi dome piston and cms t2 cams, do i still need to do valve pocketing on the piston? and how about the valve clearance? what clearance do you preffer?
no need.. i tried semi dome piston installed without base gasket, cms t2 cam. valve clearance .8mm intake .10mm exhaust

Wpt - Kcy

Veteran
Just curious as to what you are calling drifting? I know drifting as what you do with a car through corners. There are dirt track bikes which do slide through a steady circular dirt track in the states. They do the same thing on ice with steel spike studs on the tires,,, now that's even more ballsy for the rider.

maybe tailling is the best word